Register Now
egghead

Do you play PUBG Mobile?

PUBG is multi platform game that can be played on Xbox, iOS, Android, PlayStation, Windows, and Stadia. I play PUBG on my Andoid phone. The total game size is just 1.4 GB and you can easily play on a device that has  just 4 GB RAM. One of the reasons why PUBG is very popular is it can be played on budget smartphone.

If I remember correctly, I think I tried out the mobile version for one game but never played it again. It just wasn't for me because I prefer playing shooters on console where the controller makes it a lot easier to play. I didn't even realise that there were bots in your first game which made me like the game a lot less when I found out about it.

On 1/26/2022 at 12:59 PM, egghead said:

PUBG is multi platform game that can be played on Xbox, iOS, Android, PlayStation, Windows, and Stadia. I play PUBG on my Andoid phone. The total game size is just 1.4 GB and you can easily play on a device that has  just 4 GB RAM. One of the reasons why PUBG is very popular is it can be played on budget smartphone.

The game is addictive when I started playing it. Something about PUBG is that you play against Top performers that will beat your ass when you are not ready to compete.

If you play PUBG, and if you are good at playing the game, I think you should play for the tournaments. PUBG tournaments are regularly organized n the local levels as well as international levels. By playing for the tournaments, you will be eligible to earn cash price.

44 minutes ago, egghead said:

If you play PUBG, and if you are good at playing the game, I think you should play for the tournaments. PUBG tournaments are regularly organized n the local levels as well as international levels. By playing for the tournaments, you will be eligible to earn cash price.

Tournaments practice would require a lot of efforts and you can't win just by sitting for hours, a lot of tactics need to be played.

I tried to play Pubg mobile once, didn't work out so well, but it played fairly well, and this was on an older phone of mine. I also played a bit of Fortnite on my phone, but didn't like it. It's weird to control a 3rd person shooter or any shooter on a mobile phone. If i had one of those controller mods you can get that makes your phone into a controller, than I would play them more often. 

23 hours ago, skyfire said:

Tournaments practice would require a lot of efforts and you can't win just by sitting for hours, a lot of tactics need to be played.

I did not say you have to play fr the tournaments because they are easier to win, what I was trying to say was if you are good at playing, you should definitely check out the tournaments.

44 minutes ago, egghead said:

I did not say you have to play fr the tournaments because they are easier to win, what I was trying to say was if you are good at playing, you should definitely check out the tournaments.

Yes tournament qualifiers are the most hardest one you would find out. It's not easy to get to them.