Register Now
egghead

Does Anyone Play Play2Earn Games?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I tasted some recently, but the time invested into it isn't worth the stress when you compare it with the rewards. 

It's the basis of such games for years now. They are built to take your time and commitment and in in end they don't pay anything worth it. 

On 3/16/2022 at 11:12 PM, Justin11 said:

Exie Infinity isn't a P2E for average investors, it's a game which is hmainly for the rich, due to the minimum investment capital required to start it up. 

Imagine having to pay money for you to earn from the game. It's something that I don't really know if I can do. 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Imagine having to pay money for you to earn from the game. It's something that I don't really know if I can do. 

That's exactly what a MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) or Pyramid scheme is, which is what these bullshit "game's" are.  All the money goes up to the top while the people further down ladder get screwed.

1 minute ago, Crazycrab said:

That's exactly what a MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) or Pyramid scheme is, which is what these bullshit "game's" are.  All the money goes up to the top while the people further down ladder get screwed.

Well, I'm really sorry for those who buy into the crap they are being sold. At least, I know better now, so I ain't going to fall for it. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's a wrong choice for me too, but lots of people are doing it, and it's profitable for them at times. The one I mentioned which is Axie Infinity is one of them. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's the basis of such games for years now. They are built to take your time and commitment and in in end they don't pay anything worth it. 

They don't pay much, just peanuts, and that's not worth it, hanging around to play them for few pennies. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

You are playing a lot of games that does not reward you anything, instead you spend money on the game and also time. What if you play play to earn games for enjoyment and by the end earn some rewards.

1 hour ago, egghead said:

You are playing a lot of games that does not reward you anything, instead you spend money on the game and also time. What if you play play to earn games for enjoyment and by the end earn some rewards.

If the purpose of playing the game is to earn money, then it doesn't check out because of how long it takes to make the money. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

If the purpose of playing the game is to earn money, then it doesn't check out because of how long it takes to make the money. 

Exactly. If the purpose of playing the game is to have fun, then you get to make money from it as a side kick, then it's worth. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's not true. You can play REVV Racing and enjoy this game as much as Forza Horizon, and in the mean time also make some money.

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Forza horizon is an Xbox game, that's why I never played much of the game. I only played it first time when I went to the Cinema. 

If you have a Windows PC, you can play the game Forza Horizon 4 as well. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you have a Windows PC, you can play the game Forza Horizon 4 as well. 

I won't go for windows, the price is big for me to get. I am looking to getting a Lenovo laptop, that one is cheaper compared to buying a brand new windows laptop. So for now, Forza Horizon us off my budget.