Register Now
egghead

Does Anyone Play Play2Earn Games?

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely not a path that I would ever be willing to set for myself because I know very well that it's not worth it. 

It's worth it for those who got enough funds. Exie Infinity game gives it's investors huge investment return, it's simply game for the rich. 

On 2/21/2022 at 7:30 AM, Boblee said:

In the end, Ubisoft might eventually get sold since they are very much open to that happening. I hope a better company buys it. 

Maybe Nintendo delves in and purchase Ubisoft and prove to Microsoft and Sony they are very competitive also. Even if Nintendo president came out public to say, Nintendo isn't considering acquisition of any video game company. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Maybe Nintendo delves in and purchase Ubisoft and prove to Microsoft and Sony they are very competitive also. Even if Nintendo president came out public to say, Nintendo isn't considering acquisition of any video game company. 

Nintendo would never make moves on buying out Ubisoft. In fact, in my opinion, Ubisoft isn't worth it. They rather get Indie companies that's going to offer them something unique. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If Nintendo is interested in such switch or purchase they could've made it known and not hiding in the fringes.

Nintendo is actually planning on getting into NTFs but they are yet to figure out how to get it to be appealing to their fans which still nails it in the coffin. 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Nintendo is actually planning on getting into NTFs but they are yet to figure out how to get it to be appealing to their fans which still nails it in the coffin. 

Anyway they just wanna do it, they should do. But bringing in NFTs and making it sucking to gamers is what I wouldn't like. Video game is meant to be fun and not heartbreaking. 

6 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Anyway they just wanna do it, they should do. But bringing in NFTs and making it sucking to gamers is what I wouldn't like. Video game is meant to be fun and not heartbreaking. 

It was actually something that's worth pondering on as Nintendo even considered NTFs. 

Here is the full article 

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/nintendo-nfts/amp/

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Nintendo would never make moves on buying out Ubisoft. In fact, in my opinion, Ubisoft isn't worth it. They rather get Indie companies that's going to offer them something unique. 

Yeah, indie companies gonna be a better option than securing Ubisoft company or they better manage themselves and climb up the ladder even if they'll be playing catch up to Sony and Microsoft. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

As much as I love Nintendo and how they run their business policies, I'm not really happy with their opinion on NTFs. 

Well, they are definitely allowed to have their own opinions about NTFs in video games just like the Vice president of Ubisoft but let them come and force it on us. 

On 2/14/2022 at 11:09 AM, Kane99 said:

Nope, anything that kinda requires you to pay to get anywhere, is not worth playing. I'd rather pay $60 for a new game, and play that than have to play some free to play game that you can't progress through because you don't have the gems, the skills, or the part needed to go further. 

They make it hard to do anything, so that people would be tricked into buying currency or items. It's stupid. 

I agree completely. 
There should never be a game where you have to pay to get items, gems exc to progress. It's such a rip off and should be considered taboo to do that. 
Unfortunately gaming companies get greedy and can do that people people will pay. 

5 hours ago, Altair said:

I agree completely. 
There should never be a game where you have to pay to get items, gems exc to progress. It's such a rip off and should be considered taboo to do that. 
Unfortunately gaming companies get greedy and can do that people people will pay. 

Even if gamers are going to be paying to get somethings, it shouldn't be made a pattern for everything. It's crazy.