Register Now
egghead

Does Anyone Play Play2Earn Games?

Yeah, gamers needs some credit for the time devoted playing games. If the companies behind video game development don't make it favourable to everyone playing their game, they'll find geners declining,due to their bizarre decision to chase just money than satisfying customers first. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Majority wins the vote, they can't do such a thing when large number of gamers kicks it out. And already we've shown it up we don't need NFTs. 

Funny enough, there are some gamers who are in support of having NTFs in video games. They are the shame we suffer. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Funny enough, there are some gamers who are in support of having NTFs in video games. They are the shame we suffer. 

They know their reasons why they've chosen to behave that way. For me, I don't see any reason for NFTs introduction since we can't benefit from it.

18 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

They know their reasons why they've chosen to behave that way. For me, I don't see any reason for NFTs introduction since we can't benefit from it.

It will definitely choke up on them if they ever try to force it on the gamers. Most people hate the thought of it. 

17 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It will definitely choke up on them if they ever try to force it on the gamers. Most people hate the thought of it. 

They know they won't force it to gamers, if not, their will be massive Exodus around the games that will be allowing such ridiculous feature.

At times video game companies behave quite ridiculous, they might wake up over night, what you'll hear, NFTs have been added to video games. And what you'll hear next, each of the video game company will express their great pleasure seeing the feature being added. Because, it is an additional way of extortion to gamers. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

At times video game companies behave quite ridiculous, they might wake up over night, what you'll hear, NFTs have been added to video games. And what you'll hear next, each of the video game company will express their great pleasure seeing the feature being added. Because, it is an additional way of extortion to gamers. 

Gamers are the only ones that are going to make them be successful in making money from that or not getting where with it. 

Now, if pay to earn resulted in you actually earning something in return, I'd maybe consider playing them. But when it's more about the studios making cash, I steer clear of those completely. But if there is a chance I could make something from it, then it may be okay. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gamers are the only ones that are going to make them be successful in making money from that or not getting where with it. 

Exactly, they need us mostly just as other business owners needs their customers badly. Such should make them considering us as priority before making any decisions around their video games that has to do with us too. 

10 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, they need us mostly just as other business owners needs their customers badly. Such should make them considering us as priority before making any decisions around their video games that has to do with us too. 

It's just like some have been supportive of trash companies games and it's allowing the games survive more than it should. 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Now, if pay to earn resulted in you actually earning something in return, I'd maybe consider playing them. But when it's more about the studios making cash, I steer clear of those completely. But if there is a chance I could make something from it, then it may be okay. 

That's true. If it's a fact that I'll get paid after playing games then I'm in.

9 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's true. If it's a fact that I'll get paid after playing games then I'm in.

Sadly, most of the games/apps that pay you, don't really give you a whole lot. I tried a game where you could earn tokens to buy cheap things from Amazon. But they were cheap items you can buy for like  a few dollars. So it just became a total waste of time.