Register Now
egghead

Does Anyone Play Play2Earn Games?

8 hours ago, Altair said:

I agree completely. 
There should never be a game where you have to pay to get items, gems exc to progress. It's such a rip off and should be considered taboo to do that. 
Unfortunately gaming companies get greedy and can do that people people will pay. 

Well, the truth of the matter is that most the video games companies all live off the rip off they do with their fans and it's never going to stop. 

18 hours ago, Altair said:

I agree completely. 
There should never be a game where you have to pay to get items, gems exc to progress. It's such a rip off and should be considered taboo to do that. 
Unfortunately gaming companies get greedy and can do that people people will pay. 

Yeah, as long as we can get ahead without purchasing other items, than I'm fine with that. I'm all good with cosmetic items, weapons and other things, as long as they don't give the gamer an edge over others. 

That's why I like Fortnite, because you could play the whole season without having to buy a single thing. Of course you can buy the season pass, but that gets you all the unlocks, which kinda pays for itself. 

But yeah, as long as buying this stuff doesn't give you an edge or makes you OP, then I'm all for it. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, as long as we can get ahead without purchasing other items, than I'm fine with that. I'm all good with cosmetic items, weapons and other things, as long as they don't give the gamer an edge over others. 

That's why I like Fortnite, because you could play the whole season without having to buy a single thing. Of course you can buy the season pass, but that gets you all the unlocks, which kinda pays for itself. 

But yeah, as long as buying this stuff doesn't give you an edge or makes you OP, then I'm all for it. 

I recently started playing Fortnite but don't know my way around it very well yet but I'm getting it little by little. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Video game companies knows that, money is generated much from selling video game items in-game. That's why they made the items available in the store for gamers to either unlock them through achievements or depositing directly to access the items. 

The only thing that is moving them to go all in on NTFs is because of the money they are going to be making from it but gamers says no more. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

The only thing that is moving them to go all in on NTFs is because of the money they are going to be making from it but gamers says no more. 

That's just it. If they'll bring an NFT rewards per video game time you spent via their game. It would made sense just like other play 2 Earn kind of video games. 

47 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's just it. If they'll bring an NFT rewards per video game time you spent via their game. It would made sense just like other play 2 Earn kind of video games. 

Seriously, I don't really think they are going to make it something that's going to worth gamers while when they invest in the game. 

17 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I don't really think they are going to make it something that's going to worth gamers while when they invest in the game. 

That's true, with the picture of everything, it wouldn't benefit us, it's just an additional way for we to spend money on. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's true, with the picture of everything, it wouldn't benefit us, it's just an additional way for we to spend money on. 

It's actually why a lot of gamers are vehemently against having NTFs in video games and you can't blame them at all. 

Just now, Boblee said:

It's actually why a lot of gamers are vehemently against having NTFs in video games and you can't blame them at all. 

Yes, i can't blame them due to what they've perceived around the inclusion of NFTs when added to video games. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, i can't blame them due to what they've perceived around the inclusion of NFTs when added to video games. 

Gamers have suffered so much at the hands of these greedy companies and they don't seem to get tired of the exploitation. 

11 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Gamers have suffered so much at the hands of these greedy companies and they don't seem to get tired of the exploitation. 

They're greedy indeed, when you see all the make money features attached to their various games, one will come to understand the meaning of all that, just for exploitation purpose around gamers. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

They're greedy indeed, when you see all the make money features attached to their various games, one will come to understand the meaning of all that, just for exploitation purpose around gamers. 

It's why they are trying to kill themselves with their quest to push in NFTs in games against the wish of gamers. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's why they are trying to kill themselves with their quest to push in NFTs in games against the wish of gamers. 

Majority wins the vote, they can't do such a thing when large number of gamers kicks it out. And already we've shown it up we don't need NFTs.