Register Now
Heatman

Are games cheaper on PS4 than on Xbox consoles?

3 hours ago, Rainbow Road said:

No. From what I've seen Xbox games are waaaay cheaper than PS4.

With the Gamepass being in existence far more or longer than PS Now, it was most likely obvious that's going to be the outcome. 

With the help of PS Infinite, it will reduce the high cost of spending spree for video games just as Xbox gamepass works for Xbox users. But at the moment, the PS Infinite feature isn't available for all nations, I just hope it becomes available worldwide. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

With the help of PS Infinite, it will reduce the high cost of spending spree for video games just as Xbox gamepass works for Xbox users. But at the moment, the PS Infinite feature isn't available for all nations, I just hope it becomes available worldwide. 

It's actually good to point that it's not all games on PlayStation that's going to be available on PS Infinite services. 

On 2/22/2022 at 11:02 PM, Justin11 said:

When it comes to comparison, I compare PS4 with Xbox one console. You wouldn't compare with Xbox series X/S version. 

The truth is that some Xbox One games are relatively cheaper than Playstation 4 games. In general, Ps4 games are played much though. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

The truth is that some Xbox One games are relatively cheaper than Playstation 4 games. In general, Ps4 games are played much though. 

I never gotten any of their games, but with what I've heard about their two, I'll agree with you that, PS4 cost more. And it is also widely used than Xbox one. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never gotten any of their games, but with what I've heard about their two, I'll agree with you that, PS4 cost more. And it is also widely used than Xbox one. 

The cost of the console is directly impacting on their games. They have good games quite alright and it's why I love the console. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

The cost of the console is directly impacting on their games. They have good games quite alright and it's why I love the console. 

The price of PS4 is quite affordable with $200-$250 you can get one. I know we have PS4 that cost around $500, especially the ones that comes with 1 TRB of storage drive. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The price of PS4 is quite affordable with $200-$250 you can get one. I know we have PS4 that cost around $500, especially the ones that comes with 1 TRB of storage drive. 

I have a very good reason to believe that if you go to Playstation.com, you may even get it more cheaper. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have a very good reason to believe that if you go to Playstation.com, you may even get it more cheaper. 

Hmm, it will be great to go there and order the console and wait for the game to come to me. How sure are you that they'll deliver to my location? 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually good to point that it's not all games on PlayStation that's going to be available on PS Infinite services. 

I really don't know since I never made inquiries about that, but looking at how it is I believe not all PS video games gonna be there. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's for sure. It's like they are having Playstation 5 sold within the range of $500 on their website. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's for sure. It's like they are having Playstation 5 sold within the range of $500 on their website. 

Seriously, I was really shocked that they are still putting the price of Playstation 5 on their page at $500. But the question is when can you get it? 

On 3/16/2022 at 1:01 PM, Justin11 said:

I think the higher cost is basically because they are widely used than Xbox games. So, the higher demands always push the prices up.