Register Now
Heatman

Are games cheaper on PS4 than on Xbox consoles?

15 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I haven't as it is still unavailable where I stay. Do you have any links of where I can make such purchases?

I heard about getting one from PlayStation.com platform, which is cheaper, according to users here. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I heard about getting one from PlayStation.com platform, which is cheaper, according to users here. 

The thing is that making orders from Playstation.com can be possible, but having the game sent to you is another big problem because they are always out of stock.

15 hours ago, egghead said:

If you rush to buy the game as soon as it is launched, you might have to pay a hefty price, but if you can wait, the same game will be available for reduced price.

The price isn't even my major concern in such situation. Before I get any game, I have already decided how much I was going to spend and if it's above it, I ain't buying it. 

On 3/19/2022 at 5:37 PM, egghead said:

If you rush to buy the game as soon as it is launched, you might have to pay a hefty price, but if you can wait, the same game will be available for reduced price.

If there are inherent bugs and glitches in the game, you will suffer it when you jump into the game easily and quickly. 

When I went to the game shop where Xbox 360 is the main platform for gaming. I asked the shop keeper of PS3 games and the Xbox 360 games he bought, which is more expensive, he replied that, they are similar, but at times Xbox 360 cost more especially when you buy on CDs. But this days they aren't expensive since they got routed and their games is mostly downloadable and played as digital copy. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When I went to the game shop where Xbox 360 is the main platform for gaming. I asked the shop keeper of PS3 games and the Xbox 360 games he bought, which is more expensive, he replied that, they are similar, but at times Xbox 360 cost more especially when you buy on CDs. But this days they aren't expensive since they got routed and their games is mostly downloadable and played as digital copy. 

I thought that games were a lot cheaper on disc 💿 copies than the digital version of the games? 

On 3/21/2022 at 3:56 AM, Boblee said:

If there are inherent bugs and glitches in the game, you will suffer it when you jump into the game easily and quickly. 

That's true. When you are among the first to play the games, you might come across bugs. But that rarely happens because the developers test the game before launching. There are sites where the developers post the game for testing.

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I thought that games were a lot cheaper on disc 💿 copies than the digital version of the games? 

The digital copy I'm talking about, isn't the one you buy from steam or Amazon, PlayStation.com. it is produced from the CDs, by burning it from the laptop send sending it to the Xbox 360 console hard drive. 

16 hours ago, egghead said:

That's true. When you are among the first to play the games, you might come across bugs. But that rarely happens because the developers test the game before launching. There are sites where the developers post the game for testing.

They don't even look out for the bugs very well in my opinion and the glitches too because if they did, they will definitely figure out the one's to fix. 

23 hours ago, egghead said:

It's actually what happened to lots of my friends that jumped into Cyberpunk 2077 immediately on release and they saw hell with it. 

On 3/24/2022 at 3:16 PM, egghead said:

No offence but Don't know what world you come from, but the one i live in nearly every game launches with bugs/glitches and needs to be patched multiple times over the next few months.

When you're amongs the first to play you're pretty much testing the game for the devs in this day and age. Like i'm currently playing a game and that keeps shutting my xbox series x off every few hours i play it, if somebody would have tested the game properly they would have noticed this and it already would have been solved, but no we're a month later several gamers are having the same problem as i have and it isen't even fixed yet. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've been to upwork before, the job isn't an easy one to get, others have saturated it, leaving the new comers with nothing to work out for. 

It's most likely that way with all freelance writing websites with new members as it's always hard for them to get right into stage.