Register Now
Heatman

Are games cheaper on PS4 than on Xbox consoles?

1 minute ago, Knight Barida said:

They basically feel that they have arrived and there is nothing anyone is going to do to change that. Let's how the next few years is going to look like.

They know very well that if they don't make something good that's going to keep their fans, they will be the one's losing. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, for the fact that the services is out already is something that's encouraging for most people. 

Yes, but they should try to extend it to rest of the world. Limiting from other countries shows act of segregation, I don't like such. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, but they should try to extend it to rest of the world. Limiting from other countries shows act of segregation, I don't like such. 

They have their reasons for doing whatever they want to do and that reason is backed. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

They have their reasons for doing whatever they want to do and that reason is backed. 

I got nothing to worry about, because I am not changing the fact, because I don't have anything to contribute for them. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I think Xbox one and PS4 are equivalent when it comes to offering same quality gaming. I believe, their video games too gonna be closely related in price tag. 

Yeah, to some extent they are the same and it's why some people are just very comfortable when it comes to using their PS4. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

In general, video games are just expensive, that's why I don't worry too much to buy many of them, I can't afford them it will definitely wreck me. 

Yeah, that's for sure. Video games are that expensive, although there are cheaper ones but it's why gamers want to get games on Gamepass or PS Now Services. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

In general, video games are just expensive, that's why I don't worry too much to buy many of them, I can't afford them it will definitely wreck me. 

It's actually why I love it that there are so many games out there which you can choose from that are not too expensive. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why I love it that there are so many games out there which you can choose from that are not too expensive. 

Majority of the games I've seen here in offline stores aren't cheaper in any way. Even when some of them are 4 years old, still they're selling them above $20 for PS3 not even for PS4. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Majority of the games I've seen here in offline stores aren't cheaper in any way. Even when some of them are 4 years old, still they're selling them above $20 for PS3 not even for PS4. 

Personally, I would get a game for $20 on Playstation 2 than on Playstation 3 if I had both of the consoles. 

54 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I would get a game for $20 on Playstation 2 than on Playstation 3 if I had both of the consoles. 

That's interesting. Why would you prefer to have such game's purchased on Playstation 2 but not on PlayStation 3? 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

No one will ever try such, because PS2 games aren't expensive to cost in the region of $20. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No one will ever try such, because PS2 games aren't expensive to cost in the region of $20. 

I'm just making a statement in terms of what I'm going to do. I haven't owned Playstation 2 for ages now. I wouldn't know how much games are sold on it. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm just making a statement in terms of what I'm going to do. I haven't owned Playstation 2 for ages now. I wouldn't know how much games are sold on it. 

Ohh, I know what you meant now, it's been a long while you played with the play station 2 console, the price isn't much like before again.