Register Now
Heatman

Are games cheaper on PS4 than on Xbox consoles?

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I think the higher cost is basically because they are widely used than Xbox games. So, the higher demands always push the prices up.

Yes, that's the nature of supply and demand. When the demand is high, we already know it will affect the price, it is same thing going on with PS5, which has resulted in it's scarcity. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's the nature of supply and demand. When the demand is high, we already know it will affect the price, it is same thing going on with PS5, which has resulted in it's scarcity. 

The scarcity nature of the Ps5 is kinda sad to me. I saved up to buy this console only to be told that it is not available at the stores.

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I think the higher cost is basically because they are widely used than Xbox games. So, the higher demands always push the prices up.

They all obey the laws of demand and supply. So, it's what they are supposed to be doing that we are currently seeing in the market. 

36 minutes ago, Heatman said:

They all obey the laws of demand and supply. So, it's what they are supposed to be doing that we are currently seeing in the market. 

They sometimes control the markets with this kind of scarcity. I am assuming that, for instance, if the Ps5 is easily available in the market, the price won't have skyrocketed. 

4 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

They sometimes control the markets with this kind of scarcity. I am assuming that, for instance, if the Ps5 is easily available in the market, the price won't have skyrocketed. 

Personally, I don't really think that the scarcity of PlayStation 5 now is Man Made. 

16 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Xbox have a good number of gamers that really plays on it. A lot Playstation gamers are switching to Xbox games. 

24 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

One of my friend in Texas has switched to the Xbox family. You are right in this assertion. 

It's actually not a big deal to switch from one playing platform to another as long as you have the money to get the new console. 

4 hours ago, egghead said:

Generally speaking, the games have more or less the same price for all platforms, however, you might find for cheaper than the list price during the promotional offer, Black Friday deals or other discounts.

The stress I go through trying to get games during promotional offers like Black Friday is something I wouldn't put myself through again.