Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games did much better than you ever would have expected?

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some people are even limited to make use of eBay when it comes to not having any delivery 🚚 services available for their region. 

Such happened to me when I went to buy Microsoft Windows PC at eBay, due to delivery issue made me not to buy my heart beat PC. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

When is Rockstar even going to do something on The next Red Dead Redemption series? I know they have their hands full with GTA 6 but the game can't be abandoned for too long as well. At least it's 4 years in the making now... 

I think that just 4 years in the game Red Dead Redemption 2 is still too early to ask for another game to be made - say Red Dead Redemption 3?

On 2/20/2022 at 10:32 AM, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, there are no big flaws in Red Dead Redemption 2. It was tailored down to perfection by all means. 

I would agree with you on that although I do know that there is a minority of people on the internet that didn't like how slow the game was at the start. I guess they wanted a more action-packed start like GTA V.

On 2/20/2022 at 11:24 AM, Boblee said:

Seriously, I'm very much comfortable with making use of Amazon for any of my online purchases. They really serve me better. 

Same for me as well. I always try to buy items sold by Amazon themselves because their customer service is 10/10

5 hours ago, Darth said:

I would agree with you on that although I do know that there is a minority of people on the internet that didn't like how slow the game was at the start. I guess they wanted a more action-packed start like GTA V.

Same for me as well. I always try to buy items sold by Amazon themselves because their customer service is 10/10

Even though they are games made by the same company, there is no way they expected it to be the same thing with GTA. It's not possible, it's more like trying to recopy GTA which would be frowned at. 

I'd say the newer Hitman games. I remember when the reboot happened, and they made it an episodic game. I didn't expect the game to do as good as it did and spawn two great sequels to follow. At first I thought it would be a fail like Absolution was, but it was leaps and bounds better and is still hugely popular today. 

On 2/22/2022 at 8:58 PM, Kane99 said:

I'd say the newer Hitman games. I remember when the reboot happened, and they made it an episodic game. I didn't expect the game to do as good as it did and spawn two great sequels to follow. At first I thought it would be a fail like Absolution was, but it was leaps and bounds better and is still hugely popular today. 

Yeah, the Hitman 3 was a far more better upgrade from the initial ones that came out before it. The 2021 release was really a good one. 

On 2/22/2022 at 8:58 PM, Kane99 said:

How long have you been playing Hitman 3? Did you get to play the other versions of the game? 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, you can't compare the Hitman III game-play, features to its previous editions. Playing it shows massive difference with others. 

Eventually, everything got better in the game when it made Hitman 3. They had no reason not to make it good.