Register Now
egghead

Do you play horror games?

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

How can she switch off for Halloween and switch on for horror movies and games? Seriously, that's weird. 

It's a thing that has got to do with her psychology and personality. To be very honest with, I don't understand it as well. 

On 2/19/2022 at 9:51 PM, Boblee said:

Lots of children I've seen around video games aren't such kind of brave when it comes to enduring the fear that comes through horror games, I was just frightened too when I was a child. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

I never met such kind of children before, were you one when you were growing up? 

I grew up in a tough neighborhood as a kid and there a lot of kids here that literally fear nothing at all. I have seen a teenager 14 years carry a gun back then. 

42 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I grew up in a tough neighborhood as a kid and there a lot of kids here that literally fear nothing at all. I have seen a teenager 14 years carry a gun back then. 

That's quite ridiculous to hear that a 14 year old child is entitled to a gun. And what did the government did about it in your region? I know the world have grown wild, children doesn't get frightened everywhere, both in horror games and horrific activities too IRL. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It seems to be the most scariest survival horror video game ever according to IGN. 

I have watched this trailer after having the game being recommended for me to play and it looks incredibly good. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never like playing games too that don't run in FPS mode, I don't want it showing halfway for me, or in a situation where i can't even view my character and access it's physique.

You're basically a fan of third person shooter game modes? I'm also a big fan of 3rd person shooter set up in video games. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're basically a fan of third person shooter game modes? I'm also a big fan of 3rd person shooter set up in video games. 

Yes, that's my favourite choice buddy. It enables me see my surroundings, and picture the positions of AI broadly as well, not like FPS where you'll see halfway.