Register Now
egghead

Do you play horror games?

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I think children general don't take positive in watching or playing horror games. When I was a kid, I don't get close to horror games, I was simply playing action, arcade, soccer and simulator games. 

The same thing goes with my cousin as well. He does do well with anything that's horror related, whether in games or movies. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

The same thing goes with my cousin as well. He does do well with anything that's horror related, whether in games or movies. 

That's simply opposite of what my nephew love's or what I loved in the past. I wasn't a fan favourite of the horror games as a teen due to fear being too engulfed by me. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you don't have a tough skin, then horror video games and horror movies are not meant for you because they will creep you out always. 

xD, my mind is made up on such kind of situation of withstanding the pressure of horror video games and movies, I am an adult now, no longer a kid. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, my mind is made up on such kind of situation of withstanding the pressure of horror video games and movies, I am an adult now, no longer a kid. 

Well, there are some kids that have a high tolerance level for fear than said adults... You haven't come across them?