Register Now
egghead

Do you play Dying Light?

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's not a bad game at all but it does have some pretty glaring bugs. However, it is a really fun game.

Video games and bugs are two inseparable things. It's only when it's too much to the extent it makes the game unplayable that's not going to be accepted. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It will be crazy enough to see bugs and glitches overshadowing a particular video game. Such will make me query the devs concerning what they developed as game. 

But there will always be bugs and glitches in games. It's only when it's too much that it becomes a very big problem. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

But there will always be bugs and glitches in games. It's only when it's too much that it becomes a very big problem. 

Yeah exactly, it's something they need to work on pretty fast because the lack taking care of these bugs would mar the game. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sure, I wouldn't like it to distort my time playing. If it does it wouldn't make sense at all, that's when I'll hate the video game with passion. 

Unpopular opinion but i tried Dying Light and it just wasn't for me, the whole parkour thing on an fps was just too weird for me and the whole zombie tematic just isnt something i like, i will say the online co-op system is pretty good tough.

I feel like everyone has this one game where literally everyone seems to love but you dont, for me it is Dying Light

8 hours ago, Empire said:

Unpopular opinion but i tried Dying Light and it just wasn't for me, the whole parkour thing on an fps was just too weird for me and the whole zombie tematic just isnt something i like, i will say the online co-op system is pretty good tough.

I feel like everyone has this one game where literally everyone seems to love but you dont, for me it is Dying Light

I know quite a handful of gamers who are not into the game Dying Light as well, so you ain't the only one who feels the same way. 

11 hours ago, Empire said:

I have actually completed playing Dying Light and looking forward to playing Dying Light 2. I just hope it's better than the first one. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have actually completed playing Dying Light and looking forward to playing Dying Light 2. I just hope it's better than the first one. 

At least someone enjoys it 🙂 It's not for everyone but maybe Dying Light 2 be far more better then the first or worse. 

On 2/15/2022 at 9:19 PM, killamch89 said:

It's not a bad game at all but it does have some pretty glaring bugs. However, it is a really fun game.

Seriously, the 500 hours is going to be a long stretch and by so doing more inflow of bugs and glitches in the game. 

55 minutes ago, Empire said:

At least someone enjoys it 🙂 It's not for everyone but maybe Dying Light 2 be far more better then the first or worse. 

Yeah, that's for sure that there will be some gamers who would enjoy the game more than others, it's basically how all these games works. 

11 hours ago, Empire said:

Yes of course, I don't really have much against the game. Yeah, there are some bugs here and there but it's not a big deal.