Register Now
egghead

Do you play Dying Light?

Dying Light is a horror game set in a world overrun by human-hungry zombies. It is a survival game. The game was launched in 2015. The game was developed Techland and published by Warner Bros. The second version of the game Dying Light 2 is set to be released in February 4, 2022. Even though I am not a fan of horror game, I have played this game and really enjoyed.

Edited by egghead

On 2/5/2022 at 12:32 PM, Boblee said:

Although, one thing that I don't really like in playing Day Light is how the weapons breaks too quickly just in 2 hits. It's really poor. 

But it does down the enemies faster when it is directed to them one time right? I've watched it's trailers many times I am still contemplating if I'll buy or not. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

But it does down the enemies faster when it is directed to them one time right? I've watched it's trailers many times I am still contemplating if I'll buy or not. 

It's simply how the game's mechanics was set up generally that makes it to pan out like that and what happens with the weapons in fighting. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Well, for stronger enemies that requires more than two hits to have them killed, it's not going to be that effective. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, for stronger enemies that requires more than two hits to have them killed, it's not going to be that effective. 

That's exactly where it gets frustrating for you if you don't have any back up weapons to deal with the threats. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Then it doesn't worth it for me, because at done point in the game enemies will get stronger and wouldn't go down one shot. But when it comes to my own character it can go down easily if I am not careful. That's one of the things which I detest around action games, which made me playing more of racing.