Register Now
egghead

Do you play Dying Light?

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes of course, I don't really have much against the game. Yeah, there are some bugs here and there but it's not a big deal. 

The most important thing is that in a way that you find something to enjoy in playing the game. It's something that makes you feel connected to games. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

When I play video games something wonderful pushed me playing it. I wouldn't go on to play video game which isn't enticing to me at the time. I played dying lights, quite okay, the game-play is thrilling somewhat. 

How realistic do you see Dying Light 2? It definitely looks like it's going to be far more better than the first release. 

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

How realistic do you see Dying Light 2? It definitely looks like it's going to be far more better than the first release. 

The action role playing game is somewhat better, the game-play is a sequel of the previous edition which is 'Dying Light 1. Not long ago I started with the game just a week old to me, have played it just thrice this year on PS4. 

13 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

The action role playing game is somewhat better, the game-play is a sequel of the previous edition which is 'Dying Light 1. Not long ago I started with the game just a week old to me, have played it just thrice this year on PS4. 

For the fact that it's something that offer a longer gameplay session up to 500 hours is going to make it one hell of a game to get into. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, to be very honest with you, I have good reasons to believe that Dying Light 2 is definitely going to be better than the first release. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, to be very honest with you, I have good reasons to believe that Dying Light 2 is definitely going to be better than the first release. 

Well, I'm only going to have my say on the game when I eventually get to play and complete Dying Light 2. 

I haven't played Dying Light 1 yet, and I doubt I ever will. Just something about it just doesn't work for me. Idk what it is, but I feel like I played this game already and am just done. Maybe it's because of Dead Island and how close that reminds me of it. But yeah, currently no. In the future, maybe? 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I started from Dying Lights II, and I am enjoying it. I wouldn't go back playing it's previous edition, this one is better. 

Although, Dying Light 2 did have a lot of improvement from its first release, it also came with its own flaws in uninspired mission design, weak story, bugs and limitations on players skills. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Although, Dying Light 2 did have a lot of improvement from its first release, it also came with its own flaws in uninspired mission design, weak story, bugs and limitations on players skills. 

With all you've said around the action is simply damaging xD. Anyone seeing your comments will be discouraged in getting it. I played it partially not so long, such wasn't enough for me to discover those negativities in the game. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

With all you've said around the action is simply damaging xD. Anyone seeing your comments will be discouraged in getting it. I played it partially not so long, such wasn't enough for me to discover those negativities in the game. 

Well, even with those flaws in the game, it's still something that offered more in terms of game quality. You can't judge it when you ain't played it. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Well, even with those flaws in the game, it's still something that offered more in terms of game quality. You can't judge it when you ain't played it. 

Yes, I saw some glimpse of interesting actions around the game as a played for a short while. Maybe it wasn't like that for Boblee. 

27 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I saw some glimpse of interesting actions around the game as a played for a short while. Maybe it wasn't like that for Boblee. 

Well, like I said, you would have to play the game actually before you can judge it. It's not workable judging games by the trailer.