Register Now
m76

Brand based games

Didn't burger king release 2 or 3 games on the xbox 360, one was a bumper car game and one was called sneak king i believe.

Monster energy supercross is pretty much an add for monster

If we wanna go obscure how about McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure on the megadrive/genesis and game gear which is quite a good platformer actually. Many car racing games could also be counted as brand games like ford racing, test drive ferrari legends, need for speed porsche 2000 etc etc.

Also if you how about some more unknown games i can think off out the top of my head  : coca cola kid for the sega game gear ( even had a limited editon game gear bundle) and pepsiman for the ps1 both pretty good games. 

Edited by Yaramaki

33 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Didn't burger king release 2 or 3 games on the xbox 360, one was a bumper car game and one was called sneak king i believe.

If we wanna go obscure how about McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure on the megadrive/genesis and game gear which is quite a good platformer actually. Many car racing games could also be counted as brand games like ford racing, test drive ferrari legends, need for speed porsche 2000 etc etc.

Also if you how about some more unknown games i can think off out the top of my head  : coca cola kid for the sega game gear ( even had a limited editon game gear bundle) and pepsiman for the ps1 both pretty good games. 

Yeah Sneak King, that bumper car one, the kart racer and I think that was it. I didn't even think of Monster Energy Supercross, but that counts too. 

Yeah a lot of the older promo games are pretty good. I heard that McKids game on the NES was good. Cool spot was supposedly fun to play too. And I think there are a few others that were fairly decent. 

4 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I never really got tired of playing Coca Cola Kid for the sega game gear which I really dotted on my SEGA console back then. 

The McKids game cab never be forgotten because of how good it was at the time. 

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah Sneak King, that bumper car one, the kart racer and I think that was it. I didn't even think of Monster Energy Supercross, but that counts too. 

Yeah a lot of the older promo games are pretty good. I heard that McKids game on the NES was good. Cool spot was supposedly fun to play too. And I think there are a few others that were fairly decent. 

These old promo games are quite decent from the looks of it. There were so many kart racers then and they are awesome. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

These old promo games are quite decent from the looks of it. There were so many kart racers then and they are awesome. 

Can someone still have access to those promo games for one's that still have and play with their Sega consoles? 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Can someone still have access to those promo games for one's that still have and play with their Sega consoles? 

I'm not sure if that's possible for now but I will look into it and see what I can find out for you within a short period of time. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that it's high time Monster Energy Drink comes with its own brand game because of their connection to most games now. 

True there logo and branding seem to pop in nearly every racing game these days. Pretty sure they pay a pretty penny for that aswell.

On 2/5/2022 at 12:21 PM, Boblee said:

I believe that it's high time Monster Energy Drink comes with its own brand game because of their connection to most games now. 

That is actually my favourite energy drink right now especially when I am playing any video games, I always have it around.

21 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

True there logo and branding seem to pop in nearly every racing game these days. Pretty sure they pay a pretty penny for that aswell.

Yeah, that's for sure but it's a very good marketing strategy on their part because it's selling their product very well. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

When your logo is printed and made to be visible enough, it will attract the attention of customers. Do, video game companies do make their logos to be very visible for marketing purposes. 

They have really worked up their way in the gaming industry. I think that they sponsored one gaming competition at one time. 

30 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They have really worked up their way in the gaming industry. I think that they sponsored one gaming competition at one time. 

That's cool, that's to show, how committed they are to give back to the public their patronage in their own way, by sponsoring the gaming competition. 

30 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's cool, that's to show, how committed they are to give back to the public their patronage in their own way, by sponsoring the gaming competition. 

In June last year, TOP esports signed a sponsorship deal with with Monster Energy drink and it doesn't end there.