Register Now
killamch89

Samsung S22Ultra First Impressions

This is the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra first impressions by Mrwhoistheboss with the pros and cons from having the handset so far. I love the Note line as I have a Note 20 Ultra but I'm not upgrading to this as there's no SD card support. It seems like a really good phone though - What are your thoughts about it?

Not a fan of them removing basic things and trying to copy Apple. Things like the expandable storage and charger in the box should not have been removed. It's one of the reasons why I got an Apple this time around. If Samsung wasn't going to be special, I might as well just get an Apple.

As for the new Samsung S22, I am not buying it. The bad side of this new S series is they did not include the charger. I cannot imagine why Samsung requires us to buy a charger for this new (Flagship) phone while everything around us comes with a charger?!? You are right, the charger could even be expensive. As a Note user all these years, I will try my luck this August which is usually when Samsung comes out with a Note Series.