Register Now
Techno

Worst Game You Have Ever Played?

There is a bunch so Im just going to mention the ones that I actually paid money for.
-star wars flight of the falcon  on GBA, worse than some early spaceship NES games, couldnt get further than level 3
-Iron Man on PS2, awfull controls and the story made no sense, and it was based on the movie...
-manhunt ps2, this game was all the hype back then for being the most brutal... It was boring, had a lot of gore yes but boring (didnt actually pay for it but I traded it for a need for speed game)
-Mortal Kombat Advance on GBA, as well somehow even worse than the SNES port of the arcade

Ive played other bad games but these are the only ones I paid money for, after this I made sure to read a review before buying anything

19 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I just remembered a few other games:

• Star Wars Battlefront 2

It was never really a bad game, it was just the loot boxes that ruined it. The new free updated fixed that problem. My only issue with this game now is that its very heavy , over 100 gb on ps4.

4 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I though it was okay, but forgetable. It look like a half assed COD campaign

The story was what ruined it for me, I could smear my poop over a piece of paper and it would be more interesting than the story.

Solar Jetman on NES. That game was one of the most worthless pieces of shit imaginable. It is literally impossible to control the fucking spaceship you're in because the slightest tap on the D-pad sends it spiraling out of control, spinning like a freaking top. After I bought it and tried it, I immediately quit playing it. This was more than 25 years ago, and despite still owning it, I haven't played it since. I've only touched it if I have to move it, and I wash my hands immediately after.