Register Now
Techno

Worst Game You Have Ever Played?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Well, if you don't mind, I would like to add Red Dead online to the long list of games I never really liked that much. 

When I saw the name first I thought it's RDR video game that got popularity. I never came across this particular video game before. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't see anything wrong with the game at all after watching the trailer. It is a good game, the game-play tells me that from the trailer I clicked. 

From what I understand it's kind of a retread of GTA online, only the playerbase didn't stick.

2 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

mine has to be Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing on pc my uncle gave it to me after he coulden't figure out what to do, i diden't either btw.

avgn made a video about it years later :

If your uncle never figured out what to do with the game, there is always a slim chance that you would as well. Why did he get it in the first place! 😑 

6 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

From what I understand it's kind of a retread of GTA online, only the playerbase didn't stick.

Why did they copy from GTA version just to create theirs? Since it's a retread, it means is a replacement of GTA video game, which is trying to offer more better design than what GTA offered. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

If your uncle never figured out what to do with the game, there is always a slim chance that you would as well. Why did he get it in the first place! 😑 

Pretty sure these kind low budget pc games were everywhere for sale in the early 2000's, my uncle was always a truck driver so put two and two together and you are there. He just gave it to me and said you can drive pretty much anywhere and i can't figure it out and neither did i 🙃. I kinda figured it out already but little did i know it would turn out to be one of the worst games ever

35 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Why did they copy from GTA version just to create theirs? Since it's a retread, it means is a replacement of GTA video game, which is trying to offer more better design than what GTA offered. 

In simple terms, money.  They thought they could capitalise on the already existing market with this IP.  They essentially capitalised on the same assets, re-branded and stuck it with the same monetisation but the playerbase didn't stick with it.  I'm not saying it was a bad experience (I've never played it) but it wasn't different or what the the player-base really wanted.  This was Red Dead not GTA, despite being from the same developer, they were very different experiences.

Edited by Crazycrab

3 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

In simple terms, money.  They thought they could capitalise on the already existing market this existing IP.  They essentially capitalised on the same assets and re-brand it with the same monetisation but the playerbase didn't stick with it.  I'm not saying it was a bad experience (I've never played it) but it wasn't different or what the the player-base really wanted.  This was Red Dead not GTA, despite being from the same developer, they were very different experiences.

Interesting to hear this facts from you buddy. Their is nothing wrong concerning what the developers did, even though Rockstar owns both, I believe they have something in mind to make the game stand out the better. But it seems such initial plan have eluded them since players favoured the original Red Dead Redemption game more. 

7 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

In simple terms, money.  They thought they could capitalise on the already existing market with this IP.  They essentially capitalised on the same assets, re-branded and stuck it with the same monetisation but the playerbase didn't stick with it.  I'm not saying it was a bad experience (I've never played it) but it wasn't different or what the the player-base really wanted.  This was Red Dead not GTA, despite being from the same developer, they were very different experiences.

Yeah, they simply saw how GTA series was pumping in the money, so they felt the need to make something similar to it on Red Dead Online to get more.