Register Now
NightmareFarm

Most underrated games that came out last year?

Just now, Boblee said:

GTA trilogy is never really underrated in any way but rather it was overhyped and it disappointed in it big time. 

I didn't say underrated, but disappointed with. So, in that case, I underrated it, because it caused me money which I didn't enjoy for a single bit. 

8 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I didn't say underrated, but disappointed with. So, in that case, I underrated it, because it caused me money which I didn't enjoy for a single bit. 

You rather overrated it and it came out as shit not being up to the expectations of the money that you paid for it. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You rather overrated it and it came out as shit not being up to the expectations of the money that you paid for it. 

Yes, the hype I got around the game, made me not thinking about the cost and made me spending money they took me time to save. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, the hype I got around the game, made me not thinking about the cost and made me spending money they took me time to save. 

Yeah it's situation of things with the game at the time. Anyways, Rockstar have been covering ground on making good on their GTA 6. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's situation of things with the game at the time. Anyways, Rockstar have been covering ground on making good on their GTA 6. 

Let's see what the future holds for GTA 6, if they'll make it to replace the overrated GTA trilogy that never met it's demands. 

On 3/15/2022 at 2:49 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Let's see what the future holds for GTA 6, if they'll make it to replace the overrated GTA trilogy that never met it's demands. 

Well, I believe that some people are very capable of causing one good game to look overrated but it's not appropriate with GTA 5. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, I believe that some people are very capable of causing one good game to look overrated but it's not appropriate with GTA 5. 

GTA 5 didn't disappoint, I am still playing that one till date. Rather the hyped version, which is trilogy' disappointed alot. I thought, it would be better than the previous one. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

GTA 5 didn't disappoint, I am still playing that one till date. Rather the hyped version, which is trilogy' disappointed alot. I thought, it would be better than the previous one. 

As far as I'm concerned, till date, GTA 5 happens to be the best of Rockstar in the game's series. Let's keep GTA trilogy aside. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Rockstar got lots of games to be picked out from it's GTA aeries, and not just GTA 5. I know it is very matured video game, but the San Andreas version makes sense too. 

Have you completed playing GTA 5 by now? What mode do you always play the game in? 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Have you completed playing GTA 5 by now? What mode do you always play the game in? 

I'm almost at the end of the game by the looks of it and it should take me at most 3 months to finish it. I love playing in 3rd person mode. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

The first and second mode counts, which is "Every Bullets count and the second one being 'Juggernauts. I do play "Resurrection and Slasher etc. None of them I completed, because I was busy playing them for fun. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The first and second mode counts, which is "Every Bullets count and the second one being 'Juggernauts. I do play "Resurrection and Slasher etc. None of them I completed, because I was busy playing them for fun. 

Well, that's one way to play and have fun without putting pressure on yourself to have the games completed. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even when i have it on my backlog for over six months, still I don't get past it's No 10. missions. Unless I devote more time to the game, before I can have any reasonable career with the game. 

If you don't put in more time in your games, there is no way you would expect to make much progress in the game to start with.