Register Now
NightmareFarm

Most underrated games that came out last year?

45 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have quite a number of disc that's no longer readable. I have even disposed so many of them since they are of no more use. 

It's good that way, unless you want to save more CDs and seeing them being abandoned property which doesn't make sense.

On 2/24/2022 at 1:18 AM, Justin11 said:

It's good that way, unless you want to save more CDs and seeing them being abandoned property which doesn't make sense.

Well, it's part of the reason why I don't have much purchase on games disc as of late. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, it's part of the reason why I don't have much purchase on games disc as of late. 

I was actually offered Call of Duty Vanguard Ultimate Edition on disc but I had to turn it down because it's not my thing that much now. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

To solve the hurdle is to move over to digital version of games. To help you cut down your expenses on games due to issues of disc being unreadable in the future. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am combining both digital and disc version via my PS4 and PC device. I can't fancy myself much buying CDs all the time before playing games. 

It's actually why some gamers don't fancy all digital version of Playstation 5 or Xbox Series X because having both in the system works better for you. 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why some gamers don't fancy all digital version of Playstation 5 or Xbox Series X because having both in the system works better for you. 

Yes, but I think PS5 have either digital or physical version. Meaning, you can't run digital and physical version at same time. Making it selection headache for gamers that loves both option. If you're presented with an option to choose either, digital or physical version, which one will you go for? 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, but I think PS5 have either digital or physical version. Meaning, you can't run digital and physical version at same time. Making it selection headache for gamers that loves both option. If you're presented with an option to choose either, digital or physical version, which one will you go for? 

I would like the Playstation 5 that comes with both physical and digital feature. I can't choose one and leave out the other. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I would like the Playstation 5 that comes with both physical and digital feature. I can't choose one and leave out the other. 

At this point on time, their is no PS5 compromising of the digital and physical version together. Either you choose one and leave the other, waste money by acquiring the two consoles. Sony just want it that way, to see if such feature can attract them more money through it's massive high level sales. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

At this point on time, their is no PS5 compromising of the digital and physical version together. Either you choose one and leave the other, waste money by acquiring the two consoles. Sony just want it that way, to see if such feature can attract them more money through it's massive high level sales. 

Now, the real question is whether they are capable of making such Playstation 5 gaming system? What do you think? 

16 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

You actually can have both, the physical version runs both digital and physical discs its not really a headache, its a very simple choice dude. 

11 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Now, the real question is whether they are capable of making such Playstation 5 gaming system? What do you think? 

I think such kind of high demands have made the supply of the console to be low, the demand is just very high. That's why you're seeing PS5 out of stock, all the time due to what Sony tries to add to the game, causing much delay since they couldn't fix all of them on time. 

5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

You actually can have both, the physical version runs both digital and physical discs its not really a headache, its a very simple choice dude. 

Thanks alot for clarifying my misconception here, I was thinking it is just two options 'Digital and Physical. That kept me wondering why, Sony made it so.