Register Now
NightmareFarm

Most underrated games that came out last year?

On 3/21/2022 at 10:55 PM, Heatman said:

A lot of gamers are too impatient very well when it comes to their inability to get the console PS5. 

I am not impatient, because I don't have the money. Since the console is limited at the moment, those willing shouldn't push too hard, they should wait till the console comes out much. 

On 3/22/2022 at 8:10 AM, Heatman said:

I didn't see anywhere he stated that he's got a Playstation 5. He's most recently owned games according to him were PS4, PC and Nintendo Switch. 

Okay, no problem, he got the choice, if PS5 becomes available once again, those who couldn't get it, will have the choice to get it. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Okay, no problem, he got the choice, if PS5 becomes available once again, those who couldn't get it, will have the choice to get it. 

Of course yes. It's what most of us are waiting for right now because most people are with their money waiting for it. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Do you think that there has been an underrated video games yet on Playstation 5 as well as overrated games too? 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Do you think that there has been an underrated video games yet on Playstation 5 as well as overrated games too? 

I don't browse much of a PS5 video games, because I don't own it. But I believe their are still underrated games around the console with less recognition. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't browse much of a PS5 video games, because I don't own it. But I believe their are still underrated games around the console with less recognition. 

I'm still very much going to find out about that sooner or later once I get into more deep inquiries on the subject. 

Lost   Judgment,   Death's   Door   are   few PS4 and PS5   games   that   are   underrated,   they   games   came   out with    high    expectations   even    after their sequel    releases,   still   their   is no much   recognition    so    far    around    them. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lost   Judgment,   Death's   Door   are   few PS4 and PS5   games   that   are   underrated,   they   games   came   out with    high    expectations   even    after their sequel    releases,   still   their   is no much   recognition    so    far    around    them. 

Lost Judgement was that bad of a game either. I did play it, although it's been a while now but I have good memories of it. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Lost Judgement was that bad of a game either. I did play it, although it's been a while now but I have good memories of it. 

You said bad,   you didn't enjoy it?  

I did play the game via   my friend's place,   but it did not devote   much time   to it. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You said bad,   you didn't enjoy it?  

I did play the game via   my friend's place,   but it did not devote   much time   to it. 

I agree with @Bobleethat the game ain't worth it. You get to put your time into playing a particular game and still got no pleasure out of it.

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I agree with @Bobleethat the game ain't worth it. You get to put your time into playing a particular game and still got no pleasure out of it.

Also, there is a possibility that some good number of gamers out there would be very appreciative of the same game as well. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Also, there is a possibility that some good number of gamers out there would be very appreciative of the same game as well. 

Yeah, that's very correct. Unless a game is completely unplayable, then all gamers would have no choice but to hate it. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's very correct. Unless a game is completely unplayable, then all gamers would have no choice but to hate it. 

What's the most bugged game that you have played in a while? Some gamers says Skyrim was bugged but I don't think so.