Register Now
NightmareFarm

I think this generation of gaming will be much better than the last

25 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

The current generation is better than the last one, and the future generation will be better than our generation. Game graphics is continuously developing.

Graphically, there's no debate but that's not the only thing that is considered in gaming - the quality of the games keep getting worse and show no signs of improving.

5 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Graphically, there's no debate but that's not the only thing that is considered in gaming - the quality of the games keep getting worse and show no signs of improving.

Better than 8th gen which was full of slow walking cinematic games and too many open world games all at 30fps.

As for graphics, it keeps on improving in this current generation better than previous gen. I believe next gen will be better than ours, let's just enjoy the improvement in graphics at this time while it lasts. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I understand! Maybe that's because these days developer are only interested in selling, they are not giving attention to improving content.

22 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

I understand! Maybe that's because these days developer are only interested in selling, they are not giving attention to improving content.

It's more like that a big part of gamers are more interested in how good game's look in graphics and it's why they focus more on it. 

Though there are so many games from previous generations that I still can't get my mind off, but videogames are advancing and a lot Gaming companies are doing the most by improve graphics , picture quality, sound effects and the rest. Xbox series X plays on 4K which is very clear if you own a 4K tv as well.

On 6/9/2022 at 10:07 PM, Justin11 said:

As for graphics, it keeps on improving in this current generation better than previous gen. I believe next gen will be better than ours, let's just enjoy the improvement in graphics at this time while it lasts. 

It's part of what most gamers look for in their games now and it's why developers dedicate a lot of time in making games that way. Now, they are using Unreal Engine 5 to push it up further. 

On 6/12/2022 at 8:45 AM, Heatman said:

It's part of what most gamers look for in their games now and it's why developers dedicate a lot of time in making games that way. Now, they are using Unreal Engine 5 to push it up further. 

Sure, unreal engine 5 have come to improve the quality of the games and make them look more realistic. PS4, which I know is still running on frostbite. PC, PS5, Xbox series x/s are running on unreal engine 5.