Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game does everyone recommend to you that you still have not played?

That list is so long - there's Bioshock, Zelda: Breath Of The Wild among others but I don't have a Switch at the moment so Zelda is out of the question at the moment. As for Bioshock, I have a lot of games that I'm playing right now so I'll get around to it eventually.

7 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That list is so long - there's Bioshock, Zelda: Breath Of The Wild among others but I don't have a Switch at the moment so Zelda is out of the question at the moment. As for Bioshock, I have a lot of games that I'm playing right now so I'll get around to it eventually.

I seize your shoe as well, I got so many of them to play for, which were recommended to me, but you know it isn't possible playing them all. We choose the better ones and abandoning others, just as you've choosing to be your current options. 

On 4/3/2022 at 3:46 AM, egghead said:

That's true. You will have to choose games based on your interest and your game budget.

I believe that choosing based on your budget comes first because if your choice of interest is above your budget, you can't get it. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

For standard FIFA 22 version you'll get it at $59, but if you're in to get better version with much more features, then go for the ultimate version which is valued at $99.99. 

I have been told that over and over again but I'm not yet decisive in getting the game but I know very well that once I get it, I will play it. 

On 4/4/2022 at 11:18 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I seize your shoe as well, I got so many of them to play for, which were recommended to me, but you know it isn't possible playing them all. We choose the better ones and abandoning others, just as you've choosing to be your current options. 

With Breath of the Wild, I don't currently own a Switch so I don't have any means of playing it. I keep promising myself I'll get Bioshock Infinite but it keeps slipping my mind.