Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game does everyone recommend to you that you still have not played?

On 4/10/2022 at 1:57 PM, Heatman said:

I believe that choosing based on your budget comes first because if your choice of interest is above your budget, you can't get it. 

Unless you are a hardcore gamer always looking forward to play new games, you will be playing the old games and still enjoy the game.

On 4/11/2022 at 3:33 PM, killamch89 said:

With Breath of the Wild, I don't currently own a Switch so I don't have any means of playing it. I keep promising myself I'll get Bioshock Infinite but it keeps slipping my mind.

Oh no, but you can still get the game on your wishlist if you still want it. You can still go for it now since you've remembered it again, so it doesn't slip off your mind again. 

On 4/11/2022 at 11:19 AM, Heatman said:

I have been told that over and over again but I'm not yet decisive in getting the game but I know very well that once I get it, I will play it. 

That's cool to hear, I'll be waiting for your feedback anytime if you've gotten your own FIFA 22. 

On 4/12/2022 at 6:54 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Oh no, but you can still get the game on your wishlist if you still want it. You can still go for it now since you've remembered it again, so it doesn't slip off your mind again. 

I have it written down on a note-taking app on my phone so now I'll definitely remember it.

On 4/12/2022 at 12:19 PM, egghead said:

Unless you are a hardcore gamer always looking forward to play new games, you will be playing the old games and still enjoy the game.

That they are old games doesn't take away them being good games. They were new games at one time in the past before they were pushed over as backlogs. 

6 hours ago, williamserna said:

Same here @Altair! I have been told so, so, so, so many times to try Final Fantasy, especially the biggest and most popular one called the seventh instalment, I think?

The Remake of the 7th edition of Final Fantasy is the very best. You should try it. Let me join those that have recommended it for you. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I played that one earlier time, I know Capcom tried so much in it's remake, but I need another recommendation on PS4 which is totally different from what we've discussing here. 

If you are looking for a good game to play on your new PS4, then what I will unequivocally recommend for you would be The Last Of Us Part II. Play it and thank me later, I don't need to say much about the game.