Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does using a console controller make you worse with keyboard/mouse?

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Oh well, I know that very well. I used PC controllers for at least 3 months while trying out the keyboard and mouse over that course of time. 

Meaning, you're perfectly enjoying your time playing with the both right? If so, then you're at an advantage than those who aren't acquainted with both. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

For a hardcore PC gamer, he or she will disagree with you on this completely and you can't argue it at all. 

I understand, but that's my honest answer, I can't fancy my hands playing with the M/K, I love playing more with the controller, it's been like that for over 13 years of my gaming career. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

I understand, but that's my honest answer, I can't fancy my hands playing with the M/K, I love playing more with the controller, it's been like that for over 13 years of my gaming career. 

You're just going to have to be subjective with how you feel towards the kind of controllers that you are very used to playing with. 

28 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You're just going to have to be subjective with how you feel towards the kind of controllers that you are very used to playing with. 

Exactly, I enjoy using the analog control,  dual shock series or any other better choice. 

Exactly, I enjoy using the analog control,  dual shock series or any other better choice. 

As long as it's something that your money can actually afford for you to purchase and give it to my mother eeh!!! 

Lol, you mean your mom also join you to play some video games using the controller? 

Of course yes. My parents are big fans of video games. So, my mother is very good when it comes to playing with controllers. 

Just now, Boblee said:

Of course yes. My parents are big fans of video games. So, my mother is very good when it comes to playing with controllers. 

That's wonderful to hear from you about this, your family is just in-love with video games. My mom and dad dislike video games with passion, only my brothers enjoys it with me, and my little niece and nephews. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's wonderful to hear from you about this, your family is just in-love with video games. My mom and dad dislike video games with passion, only my brothers enjoys it with me, and my little niece and nephews. 

Exactly. They know the kind of video games that's good for me to play as a kid, as a teenager and when I became an adult, I was able to decide for myself. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Meaning, you're perfectly enjoying your time playing with the both right? If so, then you're at an advantage than those who aren't acquainted with both. 

When you can easily enjoy playing with both of them, then you can be rest assured that it's something that will help you more with your gaming. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you can easily enjoy playing with both of them, then you can be rest assured that it's something that will help you more with your gaming. 

Exactly, since the gamer can adjust with any one that pops-up for him or her. I will soon get underway with PC gaming, I will learn how to use the keyboard to play.