Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does using a console controller make you worse with keyboard/mouse?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At least you've learned it now, because you've quoted all of us already, lol. 

The more you make use of it, is the more you get used to playing better with it. It was the same experience with me too. 

On 3/23/2022 at 5:34 AM, Knight Barida said:

Yeah! Even Ronaldo brags about winning. So, you are not out of place to brag too when you win in the games.

To make this interesting, Ronaldo is actually my Goat. Bragging is cool but when it's too much it's not advisable. I brag but not too much.

4 hours ago, egghead said:

I have used console controller as well as keyboard. If you have been using console controller for a long time, I think you will have difficulty with keyboard.

This is true. If a gamer have been using controller for a long time, it will be a bit difficult for such gamer to adjust to playing with keyboard. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

The more you make use of it, is the more you get used to playing better with it. It was the same experience with me too. 

Now I believe everything is clear bro? Not that I don't know how to attach 2 or more posts together. But at times it happens out of mistake. 

9 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

To make this interesting, Ronaldo is actually my Goat. Bragging is cool but when it's too much it's not advisable. I brag but not too much.

This is to say that you learnt how to brag from your favorite of all time (GOAT), Ronaldo? He has the hunger to keep doing well and always brag about it.

16 hours ago, Patrik said:

not really, i have been using them both for quite a long time and i'm just using them perfectly both, it just depends on the game 

That's how it works for me now. I started out PC keyboard and mouse that I never owned and then owned Playstation consoles with their controllers, before getting to own a PC. 

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

This is true. If a gamer have been using controller for a long time, it will be a bit difficult for such gamer to adjust to playing with keyboard. 

They say that practice makes perfection right? So, the more you get to use, the better can get at making use of it. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's how it works for me now. I started out PC keyboard and mouse that I never owned and then owned Playstation consoles with their controllers, before getting to own a PC. 

i'm using both on the same platform 😄 controller & mouse keyboard, there are some games on PC that aren't fun unless they are played with controllers 😛

On 3/24/2022 at 3:34 PM, egghead said:

I have used console controller as well as keyboard. If you have been using console controller for a long time, I think you will have difficulty with keyboard.

Yeah, that's very obvious for me too because it was very hard for me to get used to playing with PC keyboard. I had to dump the PC for a while.