Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does using a console controller make you worse with keyboard/mouse?

20 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Thank you for your observations. Although both console and PC have their advantages and disadvantages. The sweet advantage of PC is that you can take your laptop anywhere at anytime and decides to game with it but console is not like that.

Correct. Provided you have your laptop bag, it goes out with you like a hand bag. If you have a power preservative, it stays longer for you in case where you're going doesn't have a standby power supply. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

No matter that my laptop is capable of following me anywhere I go, but I don't carry it. I prefer moving with my mobile phone, that one is much more portable not heavy at all like the laptop is. 

Game developers are moving more games to mobile because majority of gamers rarely sit down to play on their consoles. People now play more on their phones while on the move.

On 2/26/2022 at 9:36 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Have you found that playing with a console controller for a long time and not using a keyboard/mouse has made you worse with the keyboard/mouse than you might have been if you had not been gaming at all?

Well, I started out with console controllers and really got good at using it. It was very challenging for me using keyboard and mouse but I later got a hang of it. 

On 3/18/2022 at 8:18 PM, Justin11 said:

Correct. Provided you have your laptop bag, it goes out with you like a hand bag. If you have a power preservative, it stays longer for you in case where you're going doesn't have a standby power supply. 

I guess almost everyone have a laptop bag as long as they have a laptop. This is one sweet advantage of gaming on PC. Like you said, one can enjoy gaming in an environment there's no standby power supply. It's not the same with console.

5 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I guess almost everyone have a laptop bag as long as they have a laptop. This is one sweet advantage of gaming on PC. Like you said, one can enjoy gaming in an environment there's no standby power supply. It's not the same with console.

Playing games on the laptop wouldn't be on for too long. The battery is definitely going to run down as quickly as possible. 

6 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Exactly, when the power isn't constant there, your console wouldn't be in operation. But some gaming laptop can sustain for up to 7.5 hours before running down. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, when the power isn't constant there, your console wouldn't be in operation. But some gaming laptop can sustain for up to 7.5 hours before running down. 

It's actually why I have my solar installed in my house 🏡 because it serves me better than when I rely on electricity. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why I have my solar installed in my house 🏡 because it serves me better than when I rely on electricity. 

Solar power supply us an alternative to the general power supply. At least you wouldn't go offline having that one, even if it doesn't serve same purpose like the general electricity type. 

On 3/21/2022 at 12:44 AM, Justin11 said:

Exactly. That's just the beauty of gaming via PC. Apart from this then it's console anytime.

On 3/21/2022 at 12:51 AM, Justin11 said:

At times mistakes makes me to post differently without acknowledging the fact I have to quote other posts. 

Congrats to @Prof elohstarelohstar for keeping it atop with lots competition success. 

I actually don't know how to use it yet. I mean the quote option. Am on it though.

On 3/21/2022 at 11:09 AM, Knight Barida said:

Mistakes are meant to happen in some instances. @Prof elohstar must have done pretty well in those competitions and you know it is never easy to beat some of these best.

Smiles. Honestly it's not easy to win against a good gamer or a pro in any game. Reason why when one could get some trophies he gets high. After all RONALDO brags. Lol

On 3/21/2022 at 2:16 PM, Boblee said:

Competition is always very challenging when there are lot of capable contestants. If you win, then you are on top of your game. 

Very challenging I must say. When you win, there's this feeling of satisfaction and fulfilment in you. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

There nothing wrong with your bragging in my opinion. It's the boobs that I couldn't stop looking at. 

Smiles. Keep looking at the boobs. Lol

I think it would, even temporarily. If you're solely gaming on console and you've become accustomed to a controller, chances are, it's going to take you a little while to get used to playing with a mouse and keyboard again.

13 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I actually don't know how to use it yet. I mean the quote option. Am on it though.

Smiles. Honestly it's not easy to win against a good gamer or a pro in any game. Reason why when one could get some trophies he gets high. After all RONALDO brags. Lol

Very challenging I must say. When you win, there's this feeling of satisfaction and fulfilment in you. 

Smiles. Keep looking at the boobs. Lol

Yeah! Even Ronaldo brags about winning. So, you are not out of place to brag too when you win in the games.

15 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

You will get used to it over time once you keep on trying it out once in a while. It was the same thing with me then.