Register Now
StaceyPowers

What was your worst loss of save data?

30 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I used to be so good at Pokemon that I'd destroy my friends in one on one battles every time so one of them borrowed my GBA and deleted my save file.

Maybe that your friend doesn't need your nightmares again, that's why he/she stole your GBA saved time xD. It's frustrating and also laughable somehow, I beg your pardon if it has saddened you, due to my laughable gesture.

On 3/8/2022 at 12:21 AM, Prof elohstar said:

I didn't care to check what may have caused the data loss, I just started the game all over again.

It's definitely going to lead you to starting the game all over again but why it's important to know why you lost the data is to prevent it from happening all over again. 

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I used to be so good at Pokemon that I'd destroy my friends in one on one battles every time so one of them borrowed my GBA and deleted my save file.

This is wickedness and I won't be friends with any of my friends that try this rubbish on me. I can't understand the reason they feel going this extra mile for a game is really worth it.

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Maybe that your friend doesn't need your nightmares again, that's why he/she stole your GBA saved time xD. It's frustrating and also laughable somehow, I beg your pardon if it has saddened you, due to my laughable gesture.

It happened when were kids so I just laugh about it now. At the time, I just got upset for like 5 minutes and then just played it almost non-stop for a week and got back to my previous level in about 2 weeks and then I was destroying them again lol.

I played a demo disc that had Viewtiful Joe on it. It was from the PlayStation Underground service, they'd sometimes send demo discs. Well I got one and played the Viewtiful Joe demo on it, and supposedly there was a glitch that causes any inserted memory cards to be erased. So I lost all progress on games I was recently playing, that being GTA San Andreas. I was pissed off. Later on, I found out that Sony was giving away free games to make up for it, but I missed out on the opportunity. I even phoned them up asking about it, but it was too late. 😞

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It happened when were kids so I just laugh about it now. At the time, I just got upset for like 5 minutes and then just played it almost non-stop for a week and got back to my previous level in about 2 weeks and then I was destroying them again lol.

Lol, you've amused me with your hilarious comment when you were a kid with the game you played with ease back then. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's definitely going to lead you to starting the game all over again but why it's important to know why you lost the data is to prevent it from happening all over again. 

This is one advice I'll work on if such happens again. But I really hope it won't happen again because it's really annoying to loose data that you have managed to saved. 

6 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

This is one advice I'll work on if such happens again. But I really hope it won't happen again because it's really annoying to loose data that you have managed to saved. 

Yeap, it's something that I have know that's going to be of a very good use to you in the future and you can thank me for it later. 

On 3/10/2022 at 8:06 PM, Kane99 said:

I played a demo disc that had Viewtiful Joe on it. It was from the PlayStation Underground service, they'd sometimes send demo discs. Well I got one and played the Viewtiful Joe demo on it, and supposedly there was a glitch that causes any inserted memory cards to be erased. So I lost all progress on games I was recently playing, that being GTA San Andreas. I was pissed off. Later on, I found out that Sony was giving away free games to make up for it, but I missed out on the opportunity. I even phoned them up asking about it, but it was too late. 😞

That's like being bitten on both sides at the same time. You lost your progress data and still ended up losing the game given to compensate for that glitch. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't want to lose my current video game progress around EA FIFA 22. I lost my progress in the previous FIFA series, which wasn't a good feeling. 

For someone who's more committed in the game, it's better to do anything that's possible to have your data secured.