Register Now
Techno

The Elder Scrolls 6

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I do understand that fighting them really gets frustrating to a point of paranoia but all I'm trying to say was that if it's possible to reduce how often that happens. 

Well if they reduce it to only a few selected boss fights rather than random encounters like in Skyrim then it could probably work.

Just now, kingpotato said:

Well if they reduce it to only a few selected boss fights rather than random encounters like in Skyrim then it could probably work.

Yeah, that's for sure would solve the worries of most fans of Skyrim which is something I know they have complained about but it's all up to the developers to listen and take effect. 

On 4/27/2022 at 6:08 PM, kingpotato said:

If you played skyrim long enough dragons become more of a nuisance, so yeah I think removing dragons from the main gameplay is a good idea

It's why I said that I have a mixed feelings about having the dragon fight removed permanently in the game. A part of me like it in a way, why the other part have a soft spot for it. 

10 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Given the lore and how the Dragons were presented in Skyrim I wouldn't make a lot of sense to make them a main feature again.  I could see there being some fights or maybe even some Dragon NPC's in Elder Scrolls 6 but they won't be the focus.

Some gamers it's something that they have exhausted its relevance to give it more recognition in Elder Scrolls 6 and I don't think they are entirely wrong. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't know if it's possible to even make it optional to fight them, but if that can work, it's a nice idea. 

That's definitely not possible. How can you expect them to add that kind of feature in the game? 

On 4/26/2022 at 10:08 PM, kingpotato said:

some rumors just came up, dont know if they are true or not but most of the times is not so take it with a grain of salt.

-It will be set in Hammerfell
-No dragons (thank you talos)
-game currently in full development early stages, probable release by 2025/26 (fuck...)
-game will have a political system
-betrayals, marriage and factions will matter, unlike TES5 were you were basically the leader of all  skyrim

I don't know about that. I actually quite like how you could join and progress through any faction no matter what else you have done in the game like it was in Oblivion and Skyrim. It meant you could see everything the game has to offer on one playthrough.  It's not like I don't get the appeal of memberships and factions affect your relationships and alliances with status with other factions (That worked in Fallout New Vegas), but I can't help but feel something might be lost in The Elder Scrolls if it were to work that way.

On 4/28/2022 at 3:20 PM, kingpotato said:

I think they are doing it that way to make it hard for us which would get you to spend more time on the game than the usual. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

A new trailer is something that would help to throw more light on what kind of gameplay we are expecting to have in The Elder Scrolls 6. 

I believe that they are working on it already and not the short clip that came out the last time. 

Did you know that Bathesda already announced the release of Elder Scrolls 6 way back in 2018 via E3 concert, which is four years ago. I just don't know what's keeping the game way from being released, it's taking a long while.