Register Now
kingpotato

Blasphemous

I fell in love with this indie game, the art , the music , the gameplay ❤️ It looks super bloody , terrifying and hardcore, I saw some gameplay and at some point you are fighting a boss that looks like a baby crying blood and I believe at some point you also fight a big giant skeleton that looks like the pope. Its a Metroidvania type of game (Metroid/Castlevania 2d) and apparently is available in all consoles, PC and mobile.

On 3/13/2022 at 1:06 PM, Empire said:

Remember when they hyped the baby boss fight ? You only fight a boney snake with a face for tail. The baby is background. He does nothing.

That's basically the reason why I gave up on the game without having any second thoughts for getting back in it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's basically the reason why I gave up on the game without having any second thoughts for getting back in it. 

Thats a very stupid reason to abandon a game. So just because a boss fight was not what you expected you are going to throw away hours of gameplay? I find hard to believe you even actually played the game.

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's cool to know that this one is available on all consoles, even those who are into PS2 only can get to play it too since it's playable on all consoles. 

What???? Where are you getting the idea that this is playable on a freaking ps2??

10 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Thats a very stupid reason to abandon a game. So just because a boss fight was not what you expected you are going to throw away hours of gameplay? I find hard to believe you even actually played the game.

What's the essence of doing something that doesn't meet your expectations? To me, it's not worth another minute of my time. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

What's the essence of doing something that doesn't meet your expectations? To me, it's not worth another minute of my time. 

You said this;

Its a Metroidvania type of game (Metroid/Castlevania 2d) and apparently is available in all consoles, PC and mobile.

Which made me to conclude that since it is available in all consoles, PC, and mobile, meaning it can have a PS2 version as well. Or PS2 isn't a console anymore? 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

You said this;

Its a Metroidvania type of game (Metroid/Castlevania 2d) and apparently is available in all consoles, PC and mobile.

Which made me to conclude that since it is available in all consoles, PC, and mobile, meaning it can have a PS2 version as well. Or PS2 isn't a console anymore? 

Are you serious? The ps2 came out 20 fucking years ago!

Its common sense that there are no games being made for it at this point. And its obvious when I say all consoles Im refering to consoles of this current generation. You seriusly cant be that dull.

Just now, kingpotato said:

Are you serious? The ps2 came out 20 fucking years ago!

Its common sense that there are no games being made for it at this point. And its obvious when I say all consoles Im refering to consoles of this current generation. You seriusly cant be that dull.

I didn't know the game is among new generation of video games, I didn't check it out, because i got lots of things going through my mind. The trailer looks like an ancient type of game on 2D view, that was what pushed me to ask you if the PS2 version is around. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

You said this;

I can't really remember saying that which you have tagged me to and replied mate.. 🙄

tenor.gif

To be honest, I never really noticed any nudity in the game, despite the trailer listing it.

As a side scroller (my favorite style) it's a really fun game. The graphics are really close to what we would see on the SNES. Which is another bonus point for me. The storyline isn't something I really care about all that much, despite it being intriguing. All in all I like it.

But I also like Nickleback, despite the world hating them. I truly enjoy their music.