Jump to content
Register Now
kingpotato

PlayStation State of Play Live Stream March 9 2022

Recommended Posts

There is a PlayStation State of Play Live Stream event scheduled for today March 9 2022 at 2 PM Pacific / 5 PM Eastern / 11:00 PM CET. Hopefully we will see something releated to the new streaming service Playstation Infinite or Project spartacus and also some new updates and annoucements for new games coming up, I hope we get a release date for God of War Ragnarok
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I believe the time have passed, I wouldn't catch up with the info on the Livestream, because I was busy, couldn't get it on time. 

It hasnt started yet, it will start in 20 minutes from now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well that was... welll... uhh waste of time really. They showed a bunch of games that I dont care for. Nothing was mentioned about god of war, or Spiderman or Wolverine, or even the new service, just a bunch of new IPs and other games..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Well that was... welll... uhh waste of time really. They showed a bunch of games that I dont care for. Nothing was mentioned about god of war, or Spiderman or Wolverine, or even the new service, just a bunch of new IPs and other games..

Hmm, then what really did they hook up to talk about in the webinar or video presentation? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, then what really did they hook up to talk about in the webinar or video presentation? 

The link for the youtube video is on the top, nothing interesting was mentioned

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did any good reveals come out of it? I can't be bothered to watch theses. They're always underwhelming, and don't announce a whole lot. Same with what Nintendo does every so often with their streams. But I suppose if they want to reveal tons of big news, they'd do it at big shows like E3, PAX, during the game awards, etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Did any good reveals come out of it? I can't be bothered to watch theses. They're always underwhelming, and don't announce a whole lot. Same with what Nintendo does every so often with their streams. But I suppose if they want to reveal tons of big news, they'd do it at big shows like E3, PAX, during the game awards, etc. 

Nothing worth mentioning, some new IPs, gameplay etc but nothing that mattered, at least to me, video is 20 minutes long.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, kingpotato said:

The link for the youtube video is on the top, nothing interesting was mentioned

Damn bad, their is nothing worth checking anymore. I slept off freely Ike a mad man without checking it out, even made some posts without knowing what I was saying lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...