Register Now
The Blackangel

Ever get bored with your controller?

12 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's not as small as it looks in the picture I believe but DualShock is bigger than it a little bit. 

I knew for certain that it did looked small than what I'm currently using in DualShock. It's just more cute from the color in its design. 

14 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

This looks very crazy. It's just like a transformer just like you mentioned. I'm not sure if I would be able to make use of it. It looks difficult in my eyes. 

It's actually quite easy to us, you just connect it via WiFi and you could control the game you are playing on your mobile phone with it. And it is adjustable to fit any size of smartphone or even tablets if that's what you are using.

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

I knew for certain that it did looked small than what I'm currently using in DualShock. It's just more cute from the color in its design. 

Once you have no need to play with bigger controller, the console will work like a good charm for you. I might not use it but my will like it. 

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

It's actually quite easy to us, you just connect it via WiFi and you could control the game you are playing on your mobile phone with it. And it is adjustable to fit any size of smartphone or even tablets if that's what you are using.

That sounds good. How did you purchase the controller and which online store you used for getting it would be useful for me. 

29 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That sounds good. How did you purchase the controller and which online store you used for getting it would be useful for me. 

You can have it checked out in some of the online stores that you usually buy your games stuff from. If you use Amazon, it's going to be a good option too. 

3 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

You can have it checked out in some of the online stores that you usually buy your games stuff from. If you use Amazon, it's going to be a good option too. 

I'm definitely going to be checking it out on Aliexpress or Amazon. Hopefully, it's going to be available on either of them. I don't care much about the price. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can get it on online stores, I ordered mine on Amazon . I'm pretty sure it's not an exclusive controller and it's available on many online stores that sell gaming related gadgets.

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

You can get it on online stores, I ordered mine on Amazon . I'm pretty sure it's not an exclusive controller and it's available on many online stores that sell gaming related gadgets.

I have equally ordered most of my gaming accessories from Amazon. Even though they sell a little bit costly, I have always been satisfied with their product quality. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you're very careful about getting them being dirty, it's only normal to look for black colored console controllers.

Do you care about them being dirty buddy? If you're a neat dude, you'll always keep any of your controllers clean irrespective of it's colour. 

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

I know that Amazon is good with some of their products because I have used their services on multiple occasions. A friend recommended Gearbest but I need to look up reviews on them. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know that Amazon is good with some of their products because I have used their services on multiple occasions. A friend recommended Gearbest but I need to look up reviews on them. 

Oh well, I haven't heard about Gearbest  though but if your friend gave it a good review then you can check it out and see if you can find  the controller there. I shop with Amazon and eBay or whichever online store I find what I'm looking for and at a good price.

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm definitely going to be checking it out on Aliexpress or Amazon. Hopefully, it's going to be available on either of them. I don't care much about the price. 

How good is Aliexpress? This is the second time I have come across them being mentioned. Do they deliver worldwide? 

18 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

How good is Aliexpress? This is the second time I have come across them being mentioned. Do they deliver worldwide? 

You would have to check them out and see all they have to offer. To me, they are as good as Amazon and probably more cost effective. 

Here is their home page Website

On 6/2/2022 at 12:43 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Do you care about them being dirty buddy? If you're a neat dude, you'll always keep any of your controllers clean irrespective of it's colour. 

The black one's don't get dirty easily and even when they do, it's not always revealing. It's only when you probably have them cleaned up that you would notice it's been dirty.