Register Now
The Blackangel

Ever get bored with your controller?

15 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I don't usually feel comfortable when my games seems like it's a distraction or disturbance to others. It's why I would never play without my headset. 

I got your message, I try hard to avoid such kind of scenario. I hate it when others feel so disgruntled with games I'm playing, due to sound effects, that's the reason I put the sound on the low. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's nice with your trying to get your controllers rhyme with the same color of your room. I'm guessing your console would be black in color? 

It's my sister that's obsessed with colours. She practically want everything in her room to be of pink colour. He had to find a way to make her controller to be pink with wallpaper. 

4 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

It's my sister that's obsessed with colours. She practically want everything in her room to be of pink colour. He had to find a way to make her controller to be pink with wallpaper. 

Haha, well some people got a favorite color, in my case I like my controller either black, red or blue or a mixture of any of the three colours.

On 6/7/2022 at 6:41 PM, Dannyjax said:

I don't usually feel comfortable when my games seems like it's a distraction or disturbance to others. It's why I would never play without my headset. 

I actually thought that I was the only one who always felt the same way when it comes my gaming sound/audio. It's either I play with headset or I don't play at all. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually thought that I was the only one who always felt the same way when it comes my gaming sound/audio. It's either I play with headset or I don't play at all. 

I know a lot gamers that feels the same way about this. My mother had to scream on me one day to keep it down with the noise and that was the last day I played without a headset. Even if I'm all alone at home, my headset stays on. 

17 hours ago, Clasher said:

Haha, well some people got a favorite color, in my case I like my controller either black, red or blue or a mixture of any of the three colours.

It's too much with some girls mostly. Although I know of some girls that doesn't bother about any kind of colour as long as it's something illuminating. 

40 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

It's too much with some girls mostly. Although I know of some girls that doesn't bother about any kind of colour as long as it's something illuminating. 

As long as the console controller isn't giving me any issues with playing my games, I could easily careless about the color it comes with. 

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Most of the girls I know tend to lean more towards purple. Some of the girls I know only go with pink because they're afraid of being called lesbians or seen as a tomboy. It's toxic femininity. Yes guys, women have the same thing too. Hell, I used to know a girl who would only wear dresses and skirts for this very reason.

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Most of the girls I know tend to lean more towards purple. Some of the girls I know only go with pink because they're afraid of being called lesbians or seen as a tomboy. It's toxic femininity. Yes guys, women have the same thing too. Hell, I used to know a girl who would only wear dresses and skirts for this very reason.

For a guy like me, I love purple, red, black and white but one thing I hate about white is dealing with it getting dirty easily. I hate to see any stain on my white whenever I put it on. I wouldn't mind my gaming controller being any of these colours but white. 

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I don't really care much about colour or whatever preference an individual might have in terms of game choices, controllers or even consoles if they derive some form of satisfaction from it they have every right to use or wear whatever that is suiting to them as long as it ain't affecting other Individuals negatively.

19 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I know a lot gamers that feels the same way about this. My mother had to scream on me one day to keep it down with the noise and that was the last day I played without a headset. Even if I'm all alone at home, my headset stays on. 

I wouldn't want to suffer the wrath of my mother in such situation. I know very well that how she can react to something like that, so I try to prevent it on time. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It was boring during my PS2 days, my controllers doesn't last past two weeks, which sees the analog sticks waning off. I know it was cheap to get, but spending that money every two weeks was distorting alot. 

My first PS2 didn't come with any  controller I just bought the console from a friend. Every controller I used on my PS2 was always wearing off as well on the analog stick and sometimes the analog stick gets stuck and it sometimes interrupt my game. I had to search on more expensive gaming stores before I got a good controller that lasted longer.

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Most of the girls/ladies that I have associated with are all pink lovers. I had to write off pink as a ladies color. I wouldn't get anything in pink no matter how good and tempting it looks. 

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

My first PS2 didn't come with any  controller I just bought the console from a friend. Every controller I used on my PS2 was always wearing off as well on the analog stick and sometimes the analog stick gets stuck and it sometimes interrupt my game. I had to search on more expensive gaming stores before I got a good controller that lasted longer.

Your friend could've provided you with the controller(s) he was using before to save some cost for you when you purchased the console from em. I wouldn't buy a console differently, that's extra expenses which wouldn't be on my plans. When I got my first PS2 in 2010, it came with a single controller, it worked perfectly for two months before damaging.