Register Now
The Blackangel

Ever get bored with your controller?

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Your friend could've provided you with the controller(s) he was using before to save some cost for you when you purchased the console from em. I wouldn't buy a console differently, that's extra expenses which wouldn't be on my plans. When I got my first PS2 in 2010, it came with a single controller, it worked perfectly for two months before damaging. 

I know, but the controllers he got were already a bit faulty so i felt there wasn't any need to take it along with the console. So Instead I bought the controllers from a different merchants, and this happened more that 10 years ago.

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

I know, but the controllers he got were already a bit faulty so i felt there wasn't any need to take it along with the console. So Instead I bought the controllers from a different merchants, and this happened more that 10 years ago.

I got you better now, even if it's me I wouldn't worry about, I'll get new ones and not using those faulty controllers. But, it has to come with discount, my friend or the vendor I bought from have to discount dome money for me due to the controllers I bought on my own for his/her failure not having a good controller(s). 

2 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Most of the girls/ladies that I have associated with are all pink lovers. I had to write off pink as a ladies color. I wouldn't get anything in pink no matter how good and tempting it looks. 

You are right about how cool and beautiful pink is. It's definitely why a lot of ladies don't mess around with it. My girlfriend back then had it as her apartment paint and it looks so lovely. I'm guessing a controller of its colour would be nice too. 

24 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I got you better now, even if it's me I wouldn't worry about, I'll get new ones and not using those faulty controllers. But, it has to come with discount, my friend or the vendor I bought from have to discount dome money for me due to the controllers I bought on my own for his/her failure not having a good controller(s). 

That's true, it was a friendly deal though, the vendor in question was my very close friend and just wanted to sell his PS2 off, I think he was trying to get a new console then, and he actually sold it at a cheap price  which I wouldn't have gotten if I bought from a different person.

33 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You are right about how cool and beautiful pink is. It's definitely why a lot of ladies don't mess around with it. My girlfriend back then had it as her apartment paint and it looks so lovely. I'm guessing a controller of its colour would be nice too. 

I found this one on Amazon and it's something I believe my sister would love to have. It's not that expensive, I might be getting it for her. 

XRecorder_Edited_10062022_101831.thumb.jpg.5efe4bae1ea228ff902365a7403d8b14.jpg

2 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I found this one on Amazon and it's something I believe my sister would love to have. It's not that expensive, I might be getting it for her. 

It looks cool and it's quite affordable, but if I was asked to choose it would certainly be the blue and black coloured controller or the all white controller. I believe your sister would love the pink and white controller since you mentioned pink it's her favorite color.

3 minutes ago, Clasher said:

It looks cool and it's quite affordable, but if I was asked to choose it would certainly be the blue and black coloured controller or the all white controller. I believe your sister would love the pink and white controller since you mentioned pink it's her favorite color.

Yep, she's wouldn't be interested in the blue. It's never been her colour. I'm not sure if she's got a single blue coloured dress or bag. It's mostly pink, purple, red, white and black. 

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

If they had this in red colour, I would be getting it for myself as it looks cool in the pink colour. So, red is definitely going to be way cooler. 

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true, it was a friendly deal though, the vendor in question was my very close friend and just wanted to sell his PS2 off, I think he was trying to get a new console then, and he actually sold it at a cheap price  which I wouldn't have gotten if I bought from a different person.

How much rid you get that PS2 back then? Mine cost me '$60 as at the time I brought it in 2015. Currently now, if you have $50 you can get a new PS2 if you're lucky enough to see it in the shop. 

I've currently got around 10 PS2's. I get them in bundles when I buy one. I have the slim and the big one. I don't really use them, as I haven't got many (if any) games for them. I play my PS1 games on my PS3, so I don't need the PS2 for that.

That said, this thread is getting off track. Get back on topic everyone.

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

If they had this in red colour, I would be getting it for myself as it looks cool in the pink colour. So, red is definitely going to be way cooler. 

I wouldn't be bored with the blue color easily. The color looks very rich and deep; that's how I love my colors. 

10 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Why is the pink colored one more expensive? Are they not the same thing? This is something I hate so much about how some of these online stores deal with their products. 

6 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Why is the pink colored one more expensive? Are they not the same thing? This is something I hate so much about how some of these online stores deal with their products. 

The pink one looks to be some kind of special edition. I'm basing that on the paw print thumbsticks. I could be way the hell off, but that's the best I can come up with.

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How much rid you get that PS2 back then? Mine cost me '$60 as at the time I brought it in 2015. Currently now, if you have $50 you can get a new PS2 if you're lucky enough to see it in the shop. 

I got the ps 2 slim in 2010 for about a hundred dollars or there about, it cost about $150 if you are getting it from the shop. So I felt I got it at a really good price then.lol