Register Now
The Blackangel

Ever get bored with your controller?

10 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Fir me, it must be damaged before I decide getting another one. But I have three controllers at the moment, I will change one when the other gets spoiled. 

Unless I felt like it's time to completely overhaul my gaming set up, then everything is going out to be replaced even when they are not damaged. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Unless I felt like it's time to completely overhaul my gaming set up, then everything is going out to be replaced even when they are not damaged. 

Provided I bought them with money, I wouldn't lose money carelessly like that buddy, I will sideline them, then find a way to flip them off, recoup some money which I spent to get them. 

I also had PlayStation and together with my brothers we've changed a bunch of controllers. Before we got bored with them, they simply broke)) no reaction from buttons or wrong actions, or no signal at all. We used to spend days in front of the TV screen playing one by one, the attack on the controller mechanics was cruel)))
Now I play on PC and also use a gamepad, its the most simple, black and dull. I'm waiting for the insight when I definitely feel the need to change it)) 

5 hours ago, Cognizant said:

I also had PlayStation and together with my brothers we've changed a bunch of controllers. Before we got bored with them, they simply broke)) no reaction from buttons or wrong actions, or no signal at all. We used to spend days in front of the TV screen playing one by one, the attack on the controller mechanics was cruel)))
Now I play on PC and also use a gamepad, its the most simple, black and dull. I'm waiting for the insight when I definitely feel the need to change it)) 

Older PlayStation controllers such as the PS1 and PS2 controllers were extremely fragile and most of them normally started malfunctioning with 3-4 months of use. I mean, they were cheap to replace but it was still annoying to.

Mine doesn't get up to a month and it gets damaged, I mean for my PS2. The highest it has lasted for me is there months, it seemed like it was an original controller, but it was far from it. Only PS3 controllers stayed longer for me, I used one for four years before it went weird, the highest a controller have lasted for me. 

You've given me confidence never to worry about my PS4 controller, I was thinking about getting another as a back up so early thinking this one wouldn't last. But I'm going to sit back a little before executing such earlier plan. 

On 3/31/2022 at 12:19 PM, Empire said:

Nope, I have wireless powerd and I never really use it, unless I need to. If you use it for playing games then you won't get bored LOL 

I mean do you get bored using your PC everyday?

You're probably playing more on PC with your mouse and keyboard for you to barely make use of your wireless controllers I guess right? 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're probably playing more on PC with your mouse and keyboard for you to barely make use of your wireless controllers I guess right? 

I my self do have an PC xboc controller myself, it's something that I do use depending on the game that you are doing, most games nowdays support any handhold device anyway. 

9 hours ago, Empire said:

I my self do have an PC xboc controller myself, it's something that I do use depending on the game that you are doing, most games nowdays support any handhold device anyway. 

On the handheld device, that's very correct and it's why we have seen massive rise in its sales and even games that are available on them, just look at what's available on Nintendo Switch. 

On 4/14/2022 at 11:07 PM, Justin11 said:

The real thing is that, when you have your controller, which is working perfectly fine, you'll always enjoy your time playing your favourite games, weird controllers aren't what we need. 

I only get weird controllers like you called it for collection sake and not for playing. They are more like trophy for me. I'm looking at getting PS2 Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller. 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I only get weird controllers like you called it for collection sake and not for playing. They are more like trophy for me. I'm looking at getting PS2 Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller. 

It will be cool you put them up for sale mate, st least you'll gain from them than keeping it idle on your house as mere trophies. I always place such kind of item on sale via online marketplace, since I wouldn't be using them.