Register Now
Jayson

Consoles You Bought

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

If I'm that close to my friend who's got a Playstation 5 already and we live close, I wouldn't mind visiting him often to play whenever I feel like. 

xD, very hilarious. How can gaming on PS5 make you look up to someone you aren't acquainted with in any way? 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, very hilarious. How can gaming on PS5 make you look up to someone you aren't acquainted with in any way? 

I never said anything to looking up to anyone mate? Where did you pick up that one from my comment? 🤔 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I never said anything to looking up to anyone mate? Where did you pick up that one from my comment? 🤔 

Yes, from your comment, you said if you're close to a friend you'll catch-up with him/her, in order to play PS5 with em. Take a look at your post here; 

On 4/26/2022 at 12:15 AM, Boblee said:

If I'm that close to my friend who's got a Playstation 5 already and we live close, I wouldn't mind visiting him often to play whenever I feel like. 

5 hours ago, DoABarrelRoll said:

i'm currently only with xbox one fat, playstation 3 and psvita.

After having some friends over and they crashed over after one of my birthday party, I started looking for my Psvita. 

Very sad indeed, that's one the reasons why I don't like much friends company in my life. I prefer my relation visiting me and few friends once in a while and not multitude of them in my house. Some of them have bad motive that's why I don't get along with them in my privacy. 

Losing my console due to such gathering will hurt, so, I'm trying to be careful though. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Very sad indeed, that's one the reasons why I don't like much friends company in my life. I prefer my relation visiting me and few friends once in a while and not multitude of them in my house. Some of them have bad motive that's why I don't get along with them in my privacy. 

Losing my console due to such gathering will hurt, so, I'm trying to be careful though. 

Your relative can actually steal from you mate. The joke is on you for thinking that a thief wouldn't be a thief because he's your relative. 

On 4/27/2022 at 1:46 PM, Heatman said:

Now, that's what happened but you never knew 😂 

tenor.gif%C2%A0

Haha, oh my goodness!! What did he cart away? Two PS5 consoles 👀? Anyways, it was really a painful experience for me. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Haha, oh my goodness!! What did he cart away? Two PS5 consoles 👀? Anyways, it was really a painful experience for me. 

Did you later buy back the stolen Psvita again or did you just moved on from it? 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Did you later buy back the stolen Psvita again or did you just moved on from it? 

Not at all, I never bothered about getting another one. I had it replaced with Nintendo Switch.