Jump to content
Register Now
kingpotato

Post your scariest or weird stories/mysteries/cases

Recommended Posts

I watched some scary videos on youtube last night, unsolved mysteries,haunted locations, top 10 monsters etc. And it got me hooked on looking for scary stories online.
Post the scariest stories that you know , it can be personal stories or from the internet. I had already posted a few personal stories on another thread so I will start with one I found online last night.

I begin tucking my son into bed and he tells me, “Dad, check for monsters under my bed.” I laugh and look underneath for his amusement and see my son, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy, there’s something on my bed"

 

a21zOYp_460s.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

This one of them, I decided watching recently at YouTube, to poke fun around myself, instead it ended in nightmare for me.

 

The problem with that second video is that if you look at it, the letters on his jacket are backwards. Someone has some pretty shitty video editing skills if they can't even get that one right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can recommend a few channels.

Mr Nightmare
Lazy Masquerade
Corpse Husband
Chilling Scares
MrBallen

And if you like people with no inflection and a monotone annoying voice, check out Top15's or look for Chills. It's the same person, and while his videos are intersting, he really needs to hire a narrator. I'll post one real quick so you can see what I'm getting at.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

I watched some scary videos on youtube last night, unsolved mysteries,haunted locations, top 10 monsters etc. And it got me hooked on looking for scary stories online.
Post the scariest stories that you know , it can be personal stories or from the internet. I had already posted a few personal stories on another thread so I will start with one I found online last night.

I begin tucking my son into bed and he tells me, “Dad, check for monsters under my bed.” I laugh and look underneath for his amusement and see my son, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy, there’s something on my bed"

 

a21zOYp_460s.jpg

That’s creepy! I’d jump through the window and never look back. Actually I would look back to make sure I’m not chased. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I watched some scary videos on youtube last night, unsolved mysteries,haunted locations, top 10 monsters etc. And it got me hooked on looking for scary stories online.
Post the scariest stories that you know , it can be personal stories or from the internet. I had already posted a few personal stories on another thread so I will start with one I found online last night.

I begin tucking my son into bed and he tells me, “Dad, check for monsters under my bed.” I laugh and look underneath for his amusement and see my son, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy, there’s something on my bed"

 

a21zOYp_460s.jpg

I'd just grab my son, get out of the house making sure to lock every window and I'm setting the whole house on fire.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The problem with that second video is that if you look at it, the letters on his jacket are backwards. Someone has some pretty shitty video editing skills if they can't even get that one right.

You're correct, the formatting looks super cool, and quite off too, due to the manner at which it was written, but the editing is superb. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is a short creepy one:

My daughter woke me around 11:50 last night. My wife and I had picked her up from her friend Sally's birthday party, brought her home, and put her to bed. My wife went into the bedroom to read while I fell asleep watching a baseball game."Daddy," she whispered, tugging my shirt sleeve. "Guess how old I'm going to be next month.""I don't know, beauty," I said as I slipped on my glasses. "How old?"She smiled and held up four fingers.It is 7:30 now. My wife and I have been up with her for almost 8 hours. She still refuses to tell us where she got them...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, egghead said:

I could not take showers for weeks after watching Grudge. Has anyone watched Grudge?

I watched the american version but I heard the japanese version was way scarier

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is one that creeps me out a lot
 

The Portraits

There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning.

As he looked around the inside of the cabin, he was surprised to see the walls adorned by several portraits, all painted in incredible detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred and malice. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.

The next morning, the hunter awoke - he turned, blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.

 

1537d679569bdc05102985364170.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Here is one that creeps me out a lot
 

The Portraits

There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning.

As he looked around the inside of the cabin, he was surprised to see the walls adorned by several portraits, all painted in incredible detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred and malice. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.

The next morning, the hunter awoke - he turned, blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.

 

1537d679569bdc05102985364170.jpg

I've heard that one since I was a kid. It's always been creepy as hell, and one of my favorites. But here's a few  true ones that happened to me personally.

 

I've had 3 things happen to me that I can't figure out to this day. Also every year I have the same dream on the same day.

I moved into a small farmhouse several years ago. The owners had a small antique refrigerator in the basement. I was down there with the landlord one day, and set my glasses down on top of the fridge. I had some of those clip on sunglasses on my glasses. You know the ones that usually break 20 minutes after buying them. This is relevant later. They were all I could afford. Well I went to do something and forgot to put them back on. I went back to the fridge for my glasses and they had vanished. The landlord hadn't taken them. Actually he said he hadn't even seen them. And I believed him because he hadn't been anywhere near that fridge the whole time we were down there. We both searched the entire basement for them and never found anything. They were just gone from existence. I was pissed because it meant I had to pay for a new pair of glasses. Fast forward about 3 years. I was in the basement doing laundry and walked by that fridge. Sitting on top of it were the clip on sunglasses. My glasses weren't there but the sunglasses were. I never went into that basement again and started going to a laundromat.


I was in bed trying to sleep one night. @Rain Dew was beside me already asleep. We would always go to sleep with the TV playing because it distracts our mind and keeps it from running which keeps us awake. Well, I was laying there watching TV, and something I couldn't see started wrapping what felt like hands around my throat strangling me. I couldn't breathe, or make a sound. Nothing could come out. I started thrashing around in bed trying to fight off whatever the hell it was that had me. My thrashing woke @Rain Dew up and she went into panic mode. She didn't know what to do so she jumped up and ran for the light switch. Just before she got to the switch the thing let go of my throat and raked what felt like razor blades across my chest from just below my left collar bone to the bottom of my ribs on my right side. When we looked, there were hand marks all the way around my neck and I was bleeding from the claw marks. To this day the scars still burn, and I'm scared to go to sleep a lot of the time.


You all know I'm in a wheelchair now. I have advanced muscular dystrophy if you're wondering why. I usually bring a 2 liter bottle of soda with me into my home office so I don't have to go back and forth between it and the kitchen. One day I had just come into my office and realized I had forgotten something. I set the bottle, that I hadn't even opened on my desk and went back to the kitchen. When I came back to the computer room, the bottle was sitting in the middle of the floor, completely empty. I just stared at it for a moment, not sure what to do. I left the room and grabbed an anxiety pill and gun. I went back to the office, and the bottle was now sitting on my desk, full, and unopened.

I have no explanation for any of these. But I do feel a cold breath on the back of my neck pretty much nonstop when I'm in my home office. So maybe something is screwing with me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I've heard that one since I was a kid. It's always been creepy as hell, and one of my favorites. But here's a few  true ones that happened to me personally.

 

I've had 3 things happen to me that I can't figure out to this day. Also every year I have the same dream on the same day.

I moved into a small farmhouse several years ago. The owners had a small antique refrigerator in the basement. I was down there with the landlord one day, and set my glasses down on top of the fridge. I had some of those clip on sunglasses on my glasses. You know the ones that usually break 20 minutes after buying them. This is relevant later. They were all I could afford. Well I went to do something and forgot to put them back on. I went back to the fridge for my glasses and they had vanished. The landlord hadn't taken them. Actually he said he hadn't even seen them. And I believed him because he hadn't been anywhere near that fridge the whole time we were down there. We both searched the entire basement for them and never found anything. They were just gone from existence. I was pissed because it meant I had to pay for a new pair of glasses. Fast forward about 3 years. I was in the basement doing laundry and walked by that fridge. Sitting on top of it were the clip on sunglasses. My glasses weren't there but the sunglasses were. I never went into that basement again and started going to a laundromat.


I was in bed trying to sleep one night. @Rain Dew was beside me already asleep. We would always go to sleep with the TV playing because it distracts our mind and keeps it from running which keeps us awake. Well, I was laying there watching TV, and something I couldn't see started wrapping what felt like hands around my throat strangling me. I couldn't breathe, or make a sound. Nothing could come out. I started thrashing around in bed trying to fight off whatever the hell it was that had me. My thrashing woke @Rain Dew up and she went into panic mode. She didn't know what to do so she jumped up and ran for the light switch. Just before she got to the switch the thing let go of my throat and raked what felt like razor blades across my chest from just below my left collar bone to the bottom of my ribs on my right side. When we looked, there were hand marks all the way around my neck and I was bleeding from the claw marks. To this day the scars still burn, and I'm scared to go to sleep a lot of the time.


You all know I'm in a wheelchair now. I have advanced muscular dystrophy if you're wondering why. I usually bring a 2 liter bottle of soda with me into my home office so I don't have to go back and forth between it and the kitchen. One day I had just come into my office and realized I had forgotten something. I set the bottle, that I hadn't even opened on my desk and went back to the kitchen. When I came back to the computer room, the bottle was sitting in the middle of the floor, completely empty. I just stared at it for a moment, not sure what to do. I left the room and grabbed an anxiety pill and gun. I went back to the office, and the bottle was now sitting on my desk, full, and unopened.

I have no explanation for any of these. But I do feel a cold breath on the back of my neck pretty much nonstop when I'm in my home office. So maybe something is screwing with me.


A Poltergeist maybe ? get a shotgun with rocksalt rounds xD I dont know I saw it on a tv show. Anyway thats pretty creppy but I had heard stuff like before specially the one where they attack you in your sleep. My sister had something similar, for a time she was waking up with scratches and some nights she claimed that somebody pulled her hair but when she woke up there was nobody in the room, also in most of the incidents she had sleep paralysis. In Mexico there is a legend about Sleep paralysis that basically when it happens it means that there is a ghost or demon or whatever on top of you. A few years after that my sister told us that she was getting sleep paralysis almost everyday, most of them annoying rather scary she claims, but the ones that freak her out were the ones where she had a very specific nightmare that was always almost the same,  the first time it happened she claims that in her dream she also had sleep paralysis but somehow she could move in the dream, she claims she was in our house living room and she was able to walk towards her bedroom and in the bedroom there was my mom and my niece but she claims my mom was scared of my sister as if she was another person, she claims my mom started crying and screaming and so as her daughter telling her to go away, my sister says that she tried to tell them that it was her but she couldnt talk and couldnt approach them. Then it started to happen almost every day but with slight differences, in some cases there where more people in room all scared and angry, in others she claims a monster faced person screaming at her, in others the room was just pitch black dark but there were several people screaming for help. She states it didnt stop until her dog started sleeping in the room, somehow that made it stop.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...