Register Now
kingpotato

Most common Nightmare or Dream that you have ?

I dont always have the same nightmare but in most of my dreams (some nightmares some just regular) Im always crawling through a house or a building, like if the house had secret passages or tunnels and walking or crawling through them will lead me to another part of the house, sometimes Im running away from a nightmerish monster or something, oher times Im just exploring and it will always lead me to odd locations. Weird shit, anyway is have you had a dream or nightmare that is always the same in some way or another. ?

The one I've had the most was in a old building I actually went to when I was three to four. Keep in mind the details are fuzzy, but from what I can remember, I was left with my mom's cousin (like second or third). It's weird how I remember that place.

This started when I was 14. It happens on June 20th every single year. And it's the one and only time I dream every year. The other 364 days of the year I don't dream at all.

The dream starts out with me looking down a street that turns to my right. Judging by the clothing and building design, it looks like everything is somewhere around the 1700's. After a few seconds, I see a young boy come running around the corner. Through the rest of the dream I'm looking through his eyes. I look over my shoulder and 3 men on horseback in red coats come riding up after me. I start running harder and duck into a cemetery and hide behind one of the tombstones. I'm sitting there catching my breath and listening to them call back and forth to each other trying to find me. Then one rides up and sees me. He yells to his friends that he found me. He dismounts his horse, steps in front of me, draws his pistol, cocks it...

And then I wake up. I've tried staying up to avoid the dream, but at 2:30AM I go unconscious and fall asleep for exactly 1 hour. I can't avoid the dream no matter how much I try. I hate it. It always freaks me out. I've tried a million different things to make me stop having the dream but nothing works.

Never seen a game that you can dream in the game of any story 😛 that would be the first. Anyway I have no idea what the worse dream is for myself. Maybe I can't remember or do not want to share. 

I used to dream where I fly just like I do in some video games I used to play when I was still a teenager. As an adult, it's driving that I dream of more especially after playing GT or Need for Speed.