Register Now
Yaramaki

Road 96

13 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I agree with you on the part where some people get into games where it helps them to break away from the realities of life at least temporary till they are done with the game. It's why some gamers prefer getting into fantasy games. 

Yeah - gaming should be safespace for gamers to enjoy without all the real world bs. That being said, I wonder what kind of vans you can buy in Road 96? I'd want something like the Scooby Doo mystery machine.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - gaming should be safespace for gamers to enjoy without all the real world bs. That being said, I wonder what kind of vans you can buy in Road 96? I'd want something like the Scooby Doo mystery machine.

Here is what I found out on the list of cars that are playable and not playable in Road 96. 

There's no Scooby Doo mystery machine but something similar with Volkswagen Transporter. 

https://igcd.net/game.php?id=1000016018

4 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Here is what I found out on the list of cars that are playable and not playable in Road 96. 

There's no Scooby Doo mystery machine but something similar with Volkswagen Transporter. 

https://igcd.net/game.php?id=1000016018

It might not have been exactly the Scooby Doo mystery machine which was 1978 Volkswagen LT 40 but you still get to make use of other Volkswagen vans in the game. 

9 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It might not have been exactly the Scooby Doo mystery machine which was 1978 Volkswagen  LT 40 but you still get to make use of other Volkswagen vans in the game. 

I liked the black colored Volkswagen as it looked more neat unlike the other blue coloured one if I got its colour well because it looked faded and rusted. 

13 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I liked the black colored Volkswagen as it looked more neat unlike the other blue coloured one if I got its colour well because it looked faded and rusted. 

I'm not sure if there's another one different from those two Volkswagen Transporter, if there isn't, the black one would be the regular choice for most people. It's the same one that I would choose. 

Now that we're 4 pages in did anybody bother to play to the game yet as i'd love to hear your oppinion i gave mine on page 2 if anybody cares?

Also you don't really drive a car in road 96, the closest thing you'll get it to pushing left and right to avoid traffic when you're on the run from the cops.

Edited by Yaramaki