Register Now
Icefrost

How many days do you casually stay off gaming?

On 6/1/2022 at 4:32 PM, Clasher said:

I haven't use twitch Streaming never really got any need for it, I just stick to YouTube or if I want to get some movie experience I just go to Netflix

I know twitch is particularly good for streaming and watching people play games but YouTube still have YouTubers who does that as well.

Maybe you should check me out then 😛 I stream flying though. But I say it's not for everyone. You do not need or have to stream, just check people out and talk to them and meet more new people. from large to small. I meet people that way

16 minutes ago, Empire said:

Maybe you should check me out then 😛 I stream flying though. But I say it's not for everyone. You do not need or have to stream, just check people out and talk to them and meet more new people. from large to small. I meet people that way

I'd like to watch you stream your flight simulation games I suppose. How can I do that? I'm all ears. 

8 hours ago, Empire said:

Really, does twitch have an interactive section like how forums and social media operate?

I didn't know about that, maybe because I haven't thought about using it. I will give it a try soon.

On 6/2/2022 at 9:59 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I can't practically stay away from gaming in a day, unless I'm too busy with stuffs online. If I am indoors and engaged online, definitely I'll turn to my video games to have some fun and not working all hours. 

When I played so much more than I used to was during the lockdown. I was practically at home with nothing to do but play my console all day. 

26 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

When I played so much more than I used to was during the lockdown. I was practically at home with nothing to do but play my console all day. 

It is possible that way, because you don't have anything doing, so you decided to engage the time playing games and feeling alive again. It happened that way for me during COVID-19 early time, where I played over 15 hours daily during those periods of total lock down. 

12 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I was stuck at home to the point of being paranoid. If it's not for video games and some other home activities and extensively working out, I almost lost my sanity. 

12 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I was stuck at home to the point of being paranoid. If it's not for video games and some other home activities and extensively working out, I almost lost my sanity. 

On the workout thing, I even started a workout challenge with my friends back then and we post it online just to find a way to have fun. 

On 6/4/2022 at 8:17 PM, Clasher said:

Really, does twitch have an interactive section like how forums and social media operate?

I didn't know about that, maybe because I haven't thought about using it. I will give it a try soon.

You chat to the streamer and talk to other people, Yeah. they do have social media linked to there Twitch account for you to follow. 

1 hour ago, Empire said:

You chat to the streamer and talk to other people, Yeah. they do have social media linked to there Twitch account for you to follow. 

I just made use of twitch , though they have many streamers streaming games that interest me, but their chat section isn't too good and sometimes the app gets glitchy and your recent comments might not show up on time. This lag is noticable mostly when I'm trying to comment on a live stream.

9 hours ago, Ryan Blake said:

Depends on the schedule. Usually I spend 1-2 hours gaming on alternate days.

My work isn't that time consuming most times. I can easily chalk out 2-5 hours to play if I'm really in the need to play. 

Since I work remotely this days, I can regulate my time on anything I do. If I like, I can play more of video games in a day than being on majority of platforms outside gaming. But I don't engage more on gaming, because I have burden, I need to earn to settle my bills and play games on my spare time. 

On 6/5/2022 at 11:37 PM, Dannyjax said:

On the workout thing, I even started a workout challenge with my friends back then and we post it online just to find a way to have fun. 

That's the only thing I enjoyed at home then doing it together with my friends. It was a big competition for us back then. I still hold the record of longest time in plank amongst us. 

8 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

My work isn't that time consuming most times. I can easily chalk out 2-5 hours to play if I'm really in the need to play. 

A lot of people pray to have such kind of work. Even if they don't use their spare time for gaming, they use it to rest.