Register Now
Clasher

Do you like playing Games alone or with friends?

9 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

You should start working on the kind of games you all would like to play and be prepared for your friends. Don't let what happened to me repeat 🔂 with you too. 

Lol. Yeah i have been working on something. I have rocket leagues, FIFA 21, a way out and street of rage 4 planned out.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

A few of my homeboys called and are asking to over my place today so we could hang out and there has never been an hangout with the homeboys at home without videogames. So yeah I'm looking forward to a thrill playing videogames with my friends today, been a while we all had this kind of fun together.

I no longer have any of my friends living close by or even in the same state. The only way we can play together and have mad fun is only playing online games that allows us all to connect together and team up. 

13 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I felt too relaxed that it's in my home they were coming, so I'd have an advantage but these guys dealt with me in ways I never expected. I lost $80 battling them but it was fun. I enjoyed them around. 

You should now have a revenge mission set up for them because you have to work on getting back your lost $80. If I were you, I'm not giving up till I have them all beaten. 

15 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

You should now have a revenge mission set up for them because you have to work on getting back your lost $80. If I were you, I'm not giving up till I have them all beaten. 

We are all very close. I'm not going to rush it because I'm very busy we would be having that kind of get together at any of our friend's soon. I will get ready for that time. 

On 6/25/2022 at 9:02 AM, Heatman said:

I no longer have any of my friends living close by or even in the same state. The only way we can play together and have mad fun is only playing online games that allows us all to connect together and team up. 

Same here - most of my friends live in other parts of the country/ other countries so the only way we get to game together is online.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Same here - most of my friends live in other parts of the country/ other countries so the only way we get to game together is online.

The reconnection and link up with one's friends all over the world is what makes online games matter to so many gamers. It's why such games are getting a lot of popularity lately. 

Depends really. With my work friends I play most nights, or just hang out with them on Discord. My friends from high school and close by, don't really game with me much anymore. Than again I don't make it a habit to reachout anymore to game. 

Since I play mostly at nights, their is no fucking way my friends can catch me playing with them. I am.a freelancer, I try all my best to cover up for my time doing freelancing, the only time I got for games are mainly in the nights. 

Edited by Justin11

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Depends really. With my work friends I play most nights, or just hang out with them on Discord. My friends from high school and close by, don't really game with me much anymore. Than again I don't make it a habit to reachout anymore to game. 

A handful of my old friends that still plays video games always still reach out to me and it's why I can't go on for a long time without reaching out to them as well especially when we are all on Discord. 

On 6/27/2022 at 1:35 AM, killamch89 said:

Seriously, it's one thing that's never going to change for me with my friends when it comes to the online video games we have to play to still be connected. I can't lose all of my friends because of distance. 

On 6/26/2022 at 4:21 PM, Dannyjax said:

We are all very close. I'm not going to rush it because I'm very busy we would be having that kind of get together at any of our friend's soon. I will get ready for that time. 

It's going to be very better for you to prepare for them very well in order to have your best revenge because it's going to be very hilarious with you going to get your revenge and you still get beaten again. 

On 6/29/2022 at 1:03 AM, Aniekwe said:

It's going to be very better for you to prepare for them very well in order to have your best revenge because it's going to be very hilarious with you going to get your revenge and you still get beaten again. 

We have all set another meeting in next 3 months time but we haven't decided on the game to play. Once we reach an agreement on that, my preparation will kick off. I won't be shamed twice in a row 😂. 

On 6/27/2022 at 11:43 PM, Justin11 said:

Since I play mostly at nights, their is no fucking way my friends can catch me playing with them. I am.a freelancer, I try all my best to cover up for my time doing freelancing, the only time I got for games are mainly in the nights. 

If you had night crawlers as friends, there's always a possibility that they would also play their games at night especially before they hit their bed to sleep. Unless most of your friend's aren't into gaming. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you had night crawlers as friends, there's always a possibility that they would also play their games at night especially before they hit their bed to sleep. Unless most of your friend's aren't into gaming. 

Most of my friends are night crawlers like me, we enjoy playing in the past. Nowadays, I don't get in touch with them, if not, we would've connected into one of the MMO games at nights and enjoy the thrills.