Register Now
Justin11

How much have you spent so far playing Fortnite?

Quite an hilarious thread, you all arguing about purchases on fortnite when it is clear that fortnite Is a free to play game and you don't need any actual money to make in game purchases even the recently added wolverine skin in chapter 3: session 2 you earn it from game play.

On 5/30/2022 at 4:37 AM, Jasmin said:

I don't play Fortnite much but recently I spent 1500 V bucks to buy Robocop skin. I loved this character as a child, therefore, I wanted to paly with it.

I have used the Robocop skin as well and I can admit that it's a very good one. Do you know if they have Terminator skin in Fortnite? 

I got the information right, Fortnite isn't a paid game, I wanted to edit the thread again remove the section which stated as 'pay to win game. I made deep researches and got what it is, and through the opinion of one of us here. If the mod @Shagger can edit that part which stated as 'pay to win game'. And change it to free to play game. 

You earn those V-bucks as an achievement playing and progressing in the game. 

17 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Yes,Sara Connor skin cost 1800 V bucks and T-800 skin cost 1500 v bucks. But I never used these skins.

I would have to look them up and it's something I'm going to get because I have been a fan of Terminator ever since I was a teenager. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Since 2018 that I have been playing Fortnite which is 4 years now, if I haven't spent much on the game, it should be around $800 or more. 

You seriusly spent 800 dollars on a free to play game? Dude get a life

18 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Since 2018 that I have been playing Fortnite which is 4 years now, if I haven't spent much on the game, it should be around $800 or more. 

It's official now, you are part of the problem. This freemium crap that is ruining gaming is happening thanks directly, at least in part, to you. I'd never tell you how to spend your own money, that's your business, but it's people like you who justify all this BS from game publishers through that spending, so it is your fault.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that there wasn't any need to point out that 2018 was four years ago, we are capable of figuring that out.

Edited by Shagger

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's a whole lot of money to spend on the game. Yes, it's a good game, I can't deny that but spending that amount of money on it isn't something I would do easily. 

22 hours ago, Shagger said:

It's official now, you are part of the problem. This freemium crap that is ruining gaming is happening thanks directly, at least in part, to you. I'd never tell you how to spend your own money, that's your business, but it's people like you who justify all this BS from game publishers through that spending, so it is your fault.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that there wasn't any need to point out that 2018 was four years ago, we are capable of figuring that out.

I don't know how you guys look at it, but as far as I'm concerned with respect to the kind of games I love to play, spending $800 in 4 years on a game isn't a lot. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't know how you guys look at it, but as far as I'm concerned with respect to the kind of games I love to play, spending $800 in 4 years on a game isn't a lot. 

Let me put it this way. That's the equivalent of buying around 13 full priced, AAA games. So for the same money, somebody got 13 proper, band new, full sized games, whereas you got skins for one game. Still think that was a good deal? Face it, you are an asshole publisher's dream.

Edited by Shagger