Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about BioShock Infinite DLC Clash in the Clouds?

I notice there are a lot of love or hate reactions to the BioShock Infinite DLC Clash in the Clouds. I just started playing it for the first time. I do find it really inconvenient there is no way to save in the middle of a 15-round set, but aside from that, it’s been fun and taught me some new combat tricks.

How do you feel about Clash in the Clouds?

I have been considering getting the BioShock Infinite DLC Clash in the Clouds but because of the mixed reactions I have gotten on the DLC is stalling my decision. I'm still going to hold out more and see if anything changes. 

Honestly never played any of the dlc for bioshock. Then again I mostly played the first game. Did the first game have a few dlc missions? I imagine it did, but I don't recall. 

I really need to revisit the bioshock games, along with all the dlc if possible. Never beat any of the games, so maybe it's time I changed that.

On 7/26/2022 at 6:51 PM, Kane99 said:

Honestly never played any of the dlc for bioshock. Then again I mostly played the first game. Did the first game have a few dlc missions? I imagine it did, but I don't recall. 

I really need to revisit the bioshock games, along with all the dlc if possible. Never beat any of the games, so maybe it's time I changed that.

The original Bioshock got just one playable DLC which was Bioshock : Challenge Rooms. It just gave gamers a selection of new areas to test their combat and puzzle solving skills which are set in the BioShock's Rapture. I did played it which took about 2 hours to complete it. 

I have played the original BioShock dlc BioShock: challenge room.

I didn't go into the newer titles of BioShock but I wanted to check out the dlc of BioShock infinite: clash in the clouds.

I would give it a try as soon as I am done with sekiro.

On 7/28/2022 at 11:21 AM, Clasher said:

I have played the original BioShock dlc BioShock: challenge room.

I didn't go into the newer titles of BioShock but I wanted to check out the dlc of BioShock infinite: clash in the clouds.

I would give it a try as soon as I am done with sekiro.

The only downside I could think of in Bioshock : Challenge Rooms is its failure to offer a continuation of the game's story. It just provided a good distraction from the main game. It's more like what you play to cool off from the main game. 

On 7/30/2022 at 10:55 AM, Heatman said:

The only downside I could think of in Bioshock : Challenge Rooms is its failure to offer a continuation of the game's story. It just provided a good distraction from the main game. It's more like what you play to cool off from the main game. 

That's quite true.

I think what 2k games and other developers who worked on the game did with the game dlc is intentional.

BioShock is originally an intense game so something to cool off from the original story wasn't such a bad idea.

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's quite true.

I think what 2k games and other developers who worked on the game did with the game dlc is intentional.

BioShock is originally an intense game so something to cool off from the original story wasn't such a bad idea.

Regardless of their intentions on how they developed the DLC of the game, I did enjoyed playing it nonetheless. 

As for the BioShock Infinite DLC Clash in the Clouds, I should be getting it in no distant time. It's not like the price is expensive, so that's not an issue at all. 

On 8/1/2022 at 1:25 PM, Heatman said:

Regardless of their intentions on how they developed the DLC of the game, I did enjoyed playing it nonetheless. 

As for the BioShock Infinite DLC Clash in the Clouds, I should be getting it in no distant time. It's not like the price is expensive, so that's not an issue at all. 

I enjoyed it as well.

I haven't gotten the BioShock DLC clash of clouds yet , maybe when I am done with sekiro shadows die twice I would get back into BioShock.

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

I enjoyed it as well.

I haven't gotten the BioShock DLC clash of clouds yet , maybe when I am done with sekiro shadows die twice I would get back into BioShock.

Oh!! That's nice getting to hear that you have already started playing Sekiro Shadow Die Twice. How are you coping with the game? Although, I know that since you played and was very good with Bloodborne, you would catch up quickly. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Oh!! That's nice getting to hear that you have already started playing Sekiro Shadow Die Twice. How are you coping with the game? Although, I know that since you played and was very good with Bloodborne, you would catch up quickly. 

I was able to purchase sekiro after a little delay since the past week has been a really busy one for me.

I started playing last Saturday and it's been good though, I haven't gotten very far so I can't really explain the game in a very detailed way.

I am also going to purchase the BioShock DLC clash of clans by the end of the week and I would play the two simultaneously, hopefully it happens this way or I would just wait till I have gotten far in sekiro.

17 hours ago, Clasher said:

I am also going to purchase the BioShock DLC clash of clans by the end of the week and I would play the two simultaneously, hopefully it happens this way or I would just wait till I have gotten far in sekiro.

You might end up with getting the BioShock DLC clash of clans before I do because right now, I'm cut deeply on finances that I'm afraid if I would have the pleasure of spending on my leisure for the time being. Hopefully, I should have things sorted out soon enough, then I'd get right back on track. 

On 8/18/2022 at 1:55 AM, Heatman said:

You might end up with getting the BioShock DLC clash of clans before I do because right now, I'm cut deeply on finances that I'm afraid if I would have the pleasure of spending on my leisure for the time being. Hopefully, I should have things sorted out soon enough, then I'd get right back on track. 

That's understandable

I am planning on getting the game in the coming week, but it would depend on how fast I am able to complete sekiro.

But right now I am stuck between purchasing ghost of tsushima and completing it or just settling for BioShock, but since I have already played and completed the original release of BioShock I think ghost of tsushima would be a better option.

I only played the beginning part and the ending part of the original version of BioShock.

I have been considering getting back to it and playing it fully this time and not in parts.

Maybe if I am not able to get back into the original version I might just go for the dlc instead.