Register Now
DC

Best way to win an argument

On 7/18/2022 at 5:16 PM, Justin11 said:

The best way for manchester united to silent the critics is to, win something for their fans with all the players they've added in their rank recently. Man United have purchased Christian Erikson and other notable names, let's see what the season holds for them.  

No matter what happens, man United fans wouldn't be able to argue openly for the next season except a trophy is won at all expenses.

When arguing with man United fans I just go on YouTube and search Maguire and boom the arguments is won. Lol

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

No matter what happens, man United fans wouldn't be able to argue openly for the next season except a trophy is won at all expenses.

When arguing with man United fans I just go on YouTube and search Maguire and boom the arguments is won. Lol

Lol, Maguire is the end of discussion of our time. I just hope he improves this season to end all sorts of humiliation on his side. It will be very bad if he continues acting bizarre drama like the kind of shows he put up last season. 

20 hours ago, Clasher said:

Manchester United have already started out strong from Pre Season. They have beaten both Liverpool Team A and Team B 4-0 in Bangkok, won Crystal Palace 3-1 which are both EPL teams. If they keep up this pace when the new season starts, they stand a good chance to win a trophy. 

But as for them not arguing because they didn't win any trophy, they'd never back down. Their history in EPL is a good enough reason for them to argue.