Register Now
Coolman

What are your thoughts on pewdiepie?

From where he has come, he's pretty decent. Back in the day, I thought that he was super annoying, but nowadays, he seems more relaxed and laid back since he kind of has fallen into his own grove (rather than trying to make one or find out where he fits in best).

52 minutes ago, Syntax said:

From where he has come, he's pretty decent. Back in the day, I thought that he was super annoying, but nowadays, he seems more relaxed and laid back since he kind of has fallen into his own grove (rather than trying to make one or find out where he fits in best).

This is what age and getting older does for most people. Although, there are some cases where an individual gets a lot worst from what he or she used to be. I think that it's more of on how the person's personality is set up from onset. 

2 hours ago, Syntax said:

He's come a long way indeed. I could never get into his content when he started out, but these days I at least find his content bearable haha. He doesn't get obnoxiously loud anymore, at least from what I've seen lately. I still don't tune into his content, as it's just not for me, but I respect him a hell of a lot more since he calmed things down a bit in his content. 

I've never watched a single one of his videos ever, and I never watch any "youtubers" video's because I genuinely just don't care about their opinion unless they are an expert in a field I study or whatever. The "popularity" among "youtubers" kind of goofing off on video very often comes down to a random dude basically being an expert at goofing off all day on the internet in front of a younger audience. I support their right to goof around, etcetera, but I don't think alot of these people are well trained in areas that I care about.

By context there are elite video game players who occasionally, or very often, post some youtube stuff, and I still don't even watch that but used to and may occassionally.

Only actual channel that I've been watching recently is Karl Jobst, and he's kind of an expert at exposing some very, very sneaky frauds in the video game communities at some of the highest levels on earth. 

On 8/17/2022 at 12:19 AM, Kane99 said:

He's come a long way indeed. I could never get into his content when he started out, but these days I at least find his content bearable haha. He doesn't get obnoxiously loud anymore, at least from what I've seen lately. I still don't tune into his content, as it's just not for me, but I respect him a hell of a lot more since he calmed things down a bit in his content. 

I believe that he's got the message from some of comments his viewers must have likely added for him in his content about needed to adjust how he does his content. I think that I came across one content where at least 3 guys weren't impressed with his tone and asked him to work on it. 

On 8/18/2022 at 4:13 AM, ForwardSlashDownPoke said:

I've never watched a single one of his videos ever, and I never watch any "youtubers" video's because I genuinely just don't care about their opinion unless they are an expert in a field I study or whatever. The "popularity" among "youtubers" kind of goofing off on video very often comes down to a random dude basically being an expert at goofing off all day on the internet in front of a younger audience. I support their right to goof around, etcetera, but I don't think alot of these people are well trained in areas that I care about.

By context there are elite video game players who occasionally, or very often, post some youtube stuff, and I still don't even watch that but used to and may occassionally.

Only actual channel that I've been watching recently is Karl Jobst, and he's kind of an expert at exposing some very, very sneaky frauds in the video game communities at some of the highest levels on earth. 

I have this habit of been interested in a video game but I don't purchase it afterwards , so what I do is just watch game play videos of that video game online.

Some YouTubers actually give a good playthrough that is enough to give you some really good knowledge about the game while some just say whatever without bothering about who sees these videos.

I have in the past watched PewDiePie on YouTube with his videos. I have actually found some of his videos I have watched entertaining and have often found myself giggling at some of his videos he has created. One that comes to mind is the Bully Christmas Concert video, he makes up his own lyrics to go with the songs being played on the concert and his lyrics and commentary are just hilarious. I do remember when he made a racial slur during a game and the internet went crazy and since then he doesn't seem to do as much as he was doing. I still like to go back from time to time and watch his old videos, just for that entertainment.