Register Now
Nebulous

Upcoming game you are looking forward to playing?

Just now, Heatman said:

The Mafia trilogy is a very decent game if you're into mobstar kind of game. It's just like what you get from playing L.A. Noire. They both have the same kind of gameplay. 

That's true, I really enjoyed mafia 2 and 3 and up until recently there was any news if mafia 4 was going to be a reality.

It a good thing it's going to be out and 2023 is just by the corner.

Just now, Clasher said:

That's true, I really enjoyed mafia 2 and 3 and up until recently there was any news if mafia 4 was going to be a reality.

It a good thing it's going to be out and 2023 is just by the corner.

I stopped at playing Mafia 2. I felt like I was a little burnt out by the game and it was why I never bothered about getting the 3rd one.

Now, they are making the 4th release of the game. Maybe I'm going to just jump the 3rd release and play the 4th one. What do you think? 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I stopped at playing Mafia 2. I felt like I was a little burnt out by the game and it was why I never bothered about getting the 3rd one.

Now, they are making the 4th release of the game. Maybe I'm going to just jump the 3rd release and play the 4th one. What do you think? 

Since you Played already played the first two release and it's probably been a long time since you revisited the game it wouldn't be a bad idea to get back at it with mafia 4 atleast the game would have a whole new feel and that would make it  a lot more interesting.

All we know about the next Mafia game is that it's happening and may be a prequel to the first game. I loved the original Mafia game on PS2, even though it was a big downgrade from the PC version at the time, I have nostalgia for it because my brother and I played the hell out of it. Then came Mafia 2 and it wasn't as good in terms of story, but the game looked great and the story wasn't bad. I just felt like it was a mediocre game. I didn't even play Mafia 3, but my brother did and he was mixed on it. 

I think a Mafia 4 needs to be something great, because the team behind it imo, has been kinda lacking. 

I heard the new one will take place in Sicily as well, which is pretty cool if true. I found this info here - https://tech4gamers.com/mafia-4/

Not sure how true it is, could be a lie for all we know. But either way, Mafia 4 isn't coming out anytime soon. When it does though, I hope it turns out to be good. 

Which also reminds me, I need to get the Mafia 1 remake and the remasters of 2 and 3. I heard the remaster of 2 was rough though. 

On 8/10/2022 at 5:03 PM, Kane99 said:

All we know about the next Mafia game is that it's happening and may be a prequel to the first game. I loved the original Mafia game on PS2, even though it was a big downgrade from the PC version at the time, I have nostalgia for it because my brother and I played the hell out of it. Then came Mafia 2 and it wasn't as good in terms of story, but the game looked great and the story wasn't bad. I just felt like it was a mediocre game. I didn't even play Mafia 3, but my brother did and he was mixed on it. 

I think a Mafia 4 needs to be something great, because the team behind it imo, has been kinda lacking. 

I heard the new one will take place in Sicily as well, which is pretty cool if true. I found this info here - https://tech4gamers.com/mafia-4/

Not sure how true it is, could be a lie for all we know. But either way, Mafia 4 isn't coming out anytime soon. When it does though, I hope it turns out to be good. 

Which also reminds me, I need to get the Mafia 1 remake and the remasters of 2 and 3. I heard the remaster of 2 was rough though. 

If Mafia 4 is going to half as good as what it's been said to be when it gets released finally, then I'd be very much interested in getting into it all over again. But right before that, you're right about how a downgrade the story was in the game's second release which was part of the reason why I had to stop playing it.

Mafia 1 was awesome in every way, I have nothing negative to say about it. I think I'm going to get the remake of Mafia 1 too and play while we wait for the cooking Mafia 4.

On 8/10/2022 at 5:03 PM, Kane99 said:

I would agree with you on this, the mafia 3 is good but not as great so if you are planning on getting back at the mafia franchise you could just wait for mafia 4.

And I believe there's more to me made out of with since the technologies available now is way more advanced than what the has creating mafia 3, I am looking forward to a more better graphics and gameplay.

Edited by Clasher

I've come to learn that early access game The Karters, which decided it was still going to charge £15.49 while only communicating updates via Discord, is going to have the first beta in over four years. I look forward to it and I desperately want to discuss it, but due to an NDA one can't post materials pertaining to it outside of their Discord.

I understand that not wanting to deal with Steam after the scathing reception the game got (and rightly so), and it should go without saying that threats of any nature are unacceptable in games discourse. But between charging for a game that has had only one update live on the Steam version (three years ago), and the toxic positivity of the Discord community, there's a good chance I won't be able to enjoy the final product all that much.

I say final product; we might not see that for another two years yet. History leaves little room for optimism.

I would looking forward to getting a new cooking Simulator game in Chef Life: A Restaurant Simulator. It's going to be released on 2nd February, 2023. I have always wanted to own a restaurant in real life, so I'd be looking at creating what my dream restaurant would look like. 

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I would looking forward to getting a new cooking Simulator game in Chef Life: A Restaurant Simulator. It's going to be released on 2nd February, 2023. I have always wanted to own a restaurant in real life, so I'd be looking at creating what my dream restaurant would look like. 

I've heard about this game dude, and to be frank, I am looking up to it's review. The review on YouTube is fascinating, owning a virtue restaurant will give me an idea to operate one locally in real-life. 

54 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I've heard about this game dude, and to be frank, I am looking up to it's review. The review on YouTube is fascinating, owning a virtue restaurant will give me an idea to operate one locally in real-life. 

The very first time I watched the game's announcement trailer, my interest in the peaked so high and that was when I was very convinced that I was going to get the game. 

Layers Of Fears 2 is another that i am currently looking forward to, and it's available on Xbox series X//S as well.

I played the first release of layers of fear this triller is giving reasons to be believe the next release is going to be super.

On 8/14/2022 at 12:43 PM, Clasher said:

Layers Of Fears 2 is another that i am currently looking forward to, and it's available on Xbox series X//S as well.

I played the first release of layers of fear this triller is giving reasons to be believe the next release is going to be super.

When is this one getting released? This year or next year? 

I have always been a big fan of horror and survival video games. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

When is this one getting released? This year or next year? 

I have always been a big fan of horror and survival video games. 

It's going to be released in October of this year.

You should check out the first release of the game as well it would give you more incite into the game.

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

It's going to be released in October of this year.

You should check out the first release of the game as well it would give you more incite into the game.

It's just approximately 2 months away from its release date. I guessing that there's a specific date in October that it's getting released because if not, there might be a high chance of it getting delayed. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's just approximately 2 months away from its release date. I guessing that there's a specific date in October that it's getting released because if not, there might be a high chance of it getting delayed. 

The game has been rumored about for a while and only about  two months ago did we get a real information about its development.

I think October is the date scheduled so I don't know if it's going to be delayed.

We would definitely be getting more information about it as time goes on.