Register Now
Nebulous

DNA Tests

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If there was a history of infidelity, then it's not insulting at all. If there is no history of infidelity, then it's not only insulting, but demeaning as well.

Agreed. I think it's perfectly justifiable if there is a history of infidelity and/or the new born child does not feature physical traits that resemble the father.

I can only ask for that when I don't trust my wife or when I'm a father who doesn't stay at home all the time, just like a travelling worker who tours different countries based on job type. So, when it occurs that my wife got pregnant when I stayed long during my work duties, I'll perform a legal right by taking her to a DNA test to know who is the real father of the unborn child, 😂

No I don't.

With the growing rate of infidelity i think  doctors should do a compulsory DNA test immediately the child is born so  both parent know and it doesn't came back in the near future to cause some unfortunate issues.

On 8/26/2022 at 3:52 AM, killamch89 said:

I'd say make it mandatory because paternity fraud is no joke and it can heavily impact a child's life once they find out the truth so get it out of the way from early.

Sure, and I wouldn't live in the dark either after learning all this days. I'll take my child to DNA test immediately after birth, I don't want any future unheralded stories, I just want to be sure if I'm the one or someone else hiding under the duvet, 😂

On 8/27/2022 at 3:35 PM, Justin11 said:

Sure, and I wouldn't live in the dark either after learning all this days. I'll take my child to DNA test immediately after birth, I don't want any future unheralded stories, I just want to be sure if I'm the one or someone else hiding under the duvet, 😂

It's not a good thing at all - One of my friends in high school went through the same thing and he was a total wreck for good portions of our young adult life.

On 8/30/2022 at 9:53 PM, killamch89 said:

It's not a good thing at all - One of my friends in high school went through the same thing and he was a total wreck for good portions of our young adult life.

That's true man, we don't have to live in the dark when life have advance more than that. I wouldn't live the life of my grandparents that never knew what's called 'DNA test, I'll keep everything professional and bear that name 'Father when I merit it. 

If you have nothing to hide as the mother of or wife, I don't think you should be bothered at all. Yes, it's going to look like your man doesn't trust you when it comes to being faithful and that's what you have to find out after the test results comes out good. 

On 9/19/2022 at 3:36 PM, Heatman said:

If you have nothing to hide as the mother of or wife, I don't think you should be bothered at all. Yes, it's going to look like your man doesn't trust you when it comes to being faithful and that's what you have to find out after the test results comes out good. 

In today's world, it's better not to take any chances. A paternity test will put to bed any doubts the father may have provided he's actually the father. I agree that if there's nothing to hide as the mother, it shouldn't bother them at all.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

In today's world, it's better not to take any chances. A paternity test will put to bed any doubts the father may have provided he's actually the father. I agree that if there's nothing to hide as the mother, it shouldn't bother them at all.

I agree with you on that. With all the kind of nonsense that's been happening in the world today especially in relationships and marriage, you wouldn't blame any man from trying to be sure he's not been fooled. I have seen a lot of updates on Facebook recently about families thorn apart when the husband found out he's been living with kids he thought was his own for 15 years. Isn't that insane!!! 

In the past when DNA test wasn't common, our great grand parents here in Africa can flirt, and they'll conceive having several affairs outside the marriage and bring it to the true husband being responsible for pregnancy. That's weird, since no DNA test, no proof to whom the child belong to.