Register Now
runswithspatulas

new games coming

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Hmmm...This is a good question. Well mine would be the following:

The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom

and

Starfield

The game looks alright but because it's a Bethesda game, I know that the modding community will be hard at work so I can't wait to see what kind of mods they create for it.

the zelda games are visually lovely. 

2023 is still far away so from the games that are still coming out this year that i'm going to buy at launch or close to launch :

• Hokko life -> looks kinda like an animal crossing clone but since it's only 30 bucks at launch i'm willing to give it a shot, comes out on september 27th.
  • Persona 5 Royal -> Because i want to support these atluse Xbox physical editions as much as possible.
  • Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord -> Kinda suprised this comes out on the 25th of october, if the first game was anything to go by this will be another time sinker for me. I still value the first game as one of the best open world games ever, since you can do pretty much anything you want.
  • Lemon cake -> Don't know much about it other then that you run an old bakery, since i'm a baker in real life it's a no brainer i'm getting this.
  • Harvestella -> Kind of a mix between farming, life simulation and a jrpg by square enix looks really promising hopefully it's better then run factory 5 

I'm sure i'm forgetting a couple some have already been released like digimon surivive but i'm holding off until i can get them on sale maybe not this year but next year then.

Not a whole lot jumps out at me these days to where I want to purchase it day one. There are a few games coming soon that I am interested in. One that comes to mind is the new AEW video game. Excited to see how this game plays compared to the old WWF No Mercy games. I'm also really psyched for the new Kojima game, whatever it may be. And I'm sure there are other games I'm forgetting about. 

3 hours ago, runswithspatulas said:

they have a return to monkey island. has anyone played that and if so did you like it? i'm not sure about it.

I haven't played the game but I came across an article on it yesterday and it gave quite a little details about what you're going to expect to do in the game. You can read up on it, I'm sure it's going very helpful. 

https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/return-monkey-island-puzzle-guide-find-trivia-cards

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't played the game but I came across an article on it yesterday and it gave quite a little details about what you're going to expect to do in the game. You can read up on it, I'm sure it's going very helpful. 

https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/return-monkey-island-puzzle-guide-find-trivia-cards

I watched enough game play on it. I went ahead and bought it. It's cute and kinda hilarious. It's fun!