Register Now
aerodynamik

How much space is left on your consoles/HD's?

As for my mobile phones, they're almost full due to videos. As for my PS4, I have much space there, due to lesser games on the hard drive, around 120 GB remaining, which is okay to get me around 3-5 PS4 games depending on their space. 

I have my hard drive partitioned off into two drives. On the C drive, there is 4.68g, and on the D drive there is 874g of free open space. The C drive is partitioned to 222g, and the D drive is partitioned for 931g. In total space I have more than a terabyte of space, so I'm pretty well set.

At the moment on my Xbox One X I have 719,4 GB of storage left but the Xbox was recently reset due to issues I was having so I only have a few games on it that I have played at the moment and I have been adding them as I have been playing them. 

On my phone I have used 80.51 GB or 128GB. I did recently remove some games I no longer play but I was at max before I did that. 

On 2/25/2023 at 11:24 PM, Kyng said:

Right now, my laptop has 684GB of space remaining. But you'd expect it to have a lot, since I've had it for less than a month 😛 !

I will admit, I have had my PC since 2018 now and I don't think I have ever used all the space or been told that my disk space is low either throughout all those years. It does take a while to go through 1TB of storage even with some games and other apps on your PC or laptop. 

I honestly don't know what I have on my Xbox One, but I imagine it's less than 100GB. I have the standard the console came with, I think 500GB, and then I got an external 1TB HDD that I used as a backup. Both are pretty much filled up at the moment. 

My PC on the other hand, has more storage. My SSD has around 60GB left, but I have a 1TB SDD I believe. Out of that I think I have like 600GBs left or so. Not bad I'd say. 

Around 200g the last time I checked. If it gets to the stage where it’s nearly full, I’ll just remove some game files that are no longer needed; that I’m not actively playing. Simplest and cheapest option, instead of trying to buy more slots

On 11/21/2023 at 9:51 PM, CoryAR said:

On my iPhone (Call of Duty takes up like 10 GB), I have 18.61/64 GB of storage left, and on my Google Chromebook I have 33.6/64 GB left.

Have you thought about getting external storage for your devices? 

I currently have 450 GB of free space on the SSD installed in my computer. I have a couple external hard drives from older computers and a broken PS4, but I have lots of files still stored on the hard drives. (The PS4 hard drive I just formatted and installed Launchbox on it.) The hard drive from the PS4 was 500 GB, the hard drive from my old desktop is a 1 TB hard drive, I can't remember how big the other hard drive is. That one came from my wife's old toshiba laptop. As for my PS5 I know I need to get a extra drive soon since I'm almost out of space. I still have about 700 gb of space on my Xbox Series S's SSD.